Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Hip Hop [us] Producer

Since Hip-Hop history debuts, who's ya favorite producer, I know many of 'em have crazy prods. Y'all gonna pick !

2. Music   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by STYŠ@23 September 2003 - 13:25
    Since Hip-Hop history debuts, who&#39;s ya favorite producer, I know many of &#39;em have crazy prods. Y&#39;all gonna pick &#33;
    Wich one are u mad at him ???.. what does that mean.

neptunes, neptunes, neptunes. everything they touch turns to gold.

anyway, i guess id have to go with dre second. hes actually a musician first, but also does the productiong..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by mogadishu+23 September 2003 - 20:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu &#064; 23 September 2003 - 20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-STYŠ@23 September 2003 - 13:25
    Since Hip-Hop history debuts, who&#39;s ya favorite producer, I know many of &#39;em have crazy prods. Y&#39;all gonna pick &#33;
    Wich one are u mad at him ???.. what does that mean.

[/b][/quote]
    Sorry bc I got english weakness (try to learn French )
    RZA is a great producer and I also agree about Dre.
    Peace to Swizz Beatz.

4. Music   -   #4
    The neptunes are easily the best, but i also like Just Blaze

5. Music   -   #5
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    No-one said Premier yet?

Well... DJ Premier. Produces Gang Starr, Jeru The Damaja, Afu-Ra, loads of cool shit.

6. Music   -   #6
    lol all thouse are studio gangsters u kno wfake made rappers really mainstream thats not rap lol but for real the realist are sug knight of death row eric wright (eazy e) an dth eonly real 1 left brotha lynch hung of sickmade recordes these rappers&#092;producers are REAL they did sell crack they do say fu** the police an dthey all where raised in the ghetto

B.T.W the only thing good outta dre is N.W.A. when he dresses up like a girl makeup and all and gets his picture takin lol plus the guy made eminem mainstream e was the a lyrical master on rukus records now its all over

-support brotha lynch hung buy his shit-buylynch

7. Music   -   #7
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    WTF? Suge Knight can&#39;t produce for shit and Eazy-E could rap 10 years ago. Talking about producers here...

8. Music   -   #8
    Twist3r
    master P

9. Music   -   #9
    Eazy E (RUTHLESS RECORDS)

10. Music   -   #10
    and oldschool rap is the best the only 2003 release i bought was lynch by inch all new school rap sucks every1 sold old

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast