Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta3 Rip

Poster
    Ok Im downloading the GTA3 rip from kazaa, at least i think its that... the topic description is GTA: Vice City, but the filename is GTA3_therealdeal_nobullshit_unpacked517mb.exe or something like that - now i DO plan to buy the game, after all its only £20, provided it works ok, otherwise i will delete it (its not fair on the developers). Could someone with this file (or who has downloaded it) please tell me if it is GTA3 original or GTA: Vice City, im downloading it on 56k - take about 8/9hours... so it does sorta matter. Thanks.

2. Games   -   #2
    I think it is GTA3 I tryed d/l that ince but it never works when I try to install it.

3. Games   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes, that is the correct file if the size of it is in the I think cause I had that file what is the exact filesize it has on it. And I will tell u if it is correct.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    138,162KB - in KaZaA read as Kilobytes... should be about 134.9MB read on ur hard drive as megabytes (1024 kb in a meg and all that ). The full filename is gta3-therealdeal-nobullshittin_unpacked517MB.exe - does it work?

5. Games   -   #5
    Yeah it works fine but no radio stations

6. Games   -   #6
    Rip's suck ISO! ISO! c'mon chant with me!

7. Games   -   #7
    Gta 3, i have it and works great

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    same here... i got vice city as well =p

9. Games   -   #9
    Ive got the ripped version and the ps2 version (bought) and i have to say, playing without the radio does ruin the atmosphere.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    aaaaaaaalot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast