Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Well its like this i got ghost recon ripped by myth and i put it on a cd. Then reinstalled xp for some reason i forgot. The GR cd i had i thought i didint need so i thourgh it out the window. It rain the very day .

I needed the cd once more but i thew it out. I got it back then I tried to install it and one of the files were currpt just one so is there any place that i could download parts of the ghost recon of the ripped version
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Games   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    First off why would u just throw the cd out the window u could have kept it because u might need it to install it again, you could have just thrown it in the garbage can. Also, I doubt u can just get the files from anywhere u might have to just download the game again.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Gre1@24 September 2003 - 17:54
    First off why would u just throw the cd out the window u could have kept it because u might need it to install it again, you could have just thrown it in the garbage can. Also, I doubt u can just get the files from anywhere u might have to just download the game again.

if you dont have an answer dont replay am not making you

4. Games   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I did just tell u if u can't extract it of the cd then install it or make a cd image out of it then your S.O.L and u have to download the game again. Trying to help u out, don't bitch at me because your game is messed up.

5. Games   -   #5
    type the filename into
    1.google
    2.direct connect
    3. see if you find it.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by ttttttttt+24 September 2003 - 17:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ttttttttt @ 24 September 2003 - 17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@24 September 2003 - 17:54
    First off why would u just throw the cd out the window u could have kept it because u might need it to install it again, you could have just thrown it in the garbage can. &nbsp; Also, I doubt u can just get the files from anywhere u might have to just download the game again.

if you dont have an answer dont replay am not making you [/b][/quote]
    one more time if you dont have an answer dont reply

7. Games   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Gre1@24 September 2003 - 12:59
    I did just tell u if u can&#39;t extract it of the cd then install it or make a cd image out of it then your S.O.L and u have to download the game again. Trying to help u out, don&#39;t bitch at me because your game is messed up.
    Do u see that doesn&#39;t that look like a answer. Another thing if I want to reply I will.

8. Games   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@24 September 2003 - 18:48
    The GR cd i had i thought i didint need so i thourgh it out the window. It rain the very day .

You may think it&#39;s funny to throw cds out the window but latest statistics show that 14 people a year are killed by cds thrown from windows...maybe you&#39;ll learn a valuable lesson today.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@24 September 2003 - 17:48
    i thought i didint need so i thourgh it out the window.

Yeah they don&#39;t make good frisbees.
    &quot;Specs&quot;
    CPU:High,some say I&#39;m a legend in My own mind.
    Update&#33; Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she&#39;s ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

10. Games   -   #10
    yea thats what i do to all my cd&#39;s. I all so play catch with them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast