Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Nicotine Withdrawal

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease View Post
    Wow I don't remember ever feeling like that before, at first I was kinda dizzy but it was such a fun sensation, so I went in and had a glass of soda, and later I smoked three more cigs but since it started to stink I stop; but now I know why people smoke, it does give you that chillin' feeling, like very relaxed, thought it lasted too little i think.
    I used to get the same feeling when i first started smoking. You got dizzy because you're not used to it. In the beginning my eyes used to get watery and i'd get lazy. I couldn't inhale proper as well but after a couple of days the dizziness feeling disappeared and i'd start tokking pig puffs to feel the nicotine rush. It got to the point where i was chain smoking 4 cigs one after the other, took a break and did the same right after.

I had to quit because i started to feel like a tomato can. I went out of shape and everything. One night i went out for a jog at midnight cause i couldn't sleep, and my lungs gave up not even after a half a mile distance. I said fuk it, im quitting and i didnt touch cigs again for about a year.
    Now I just started working and it's been a little mentally tough on me and I started to smoke again but this time Lights so i don't fuk up the lungs as quick.
    Im thinking of quitting soon and i know I can but at the same time i don't want to because at the moment that's the only enjoyment im gettign out of the day, smoking a few cigs and thinking about life and shit

Also my job can get so boring.. The time goes by so slow and I have a hard time dealing with the stress of having to deal with the ppl that i would'nt normally interact with in the everyday-life so sometimes I go out to the back and smoke a few cigs, think about stuff, and calm my self down. I have to say, those little breaks help me out a lot to kill the day quicker

2. Lounge   -   #62
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I used to get the same feeling when i first started smoking. You got dizzy because you're not used to it. In the beginning my eyes used to get watery and i'd get lazy. I couldn't inhale proper as well but after a couple of days the dizziness feeling disappeared and i'd start tokking pig puffs to feel the nicotine rush.
    Yeah, that is what I thought too, that may be that time before I was not inhaling properly or something, cos now I did get a horrible sensation in my throat and nose
    and felt like I was gonna cry at first, lol. And as you say, now I can breathe the smoke in without feeling like coughing.
    And I do remember that some of the guys at my last job used to take the coffee-smoking break, for me it was only the coffee or a coke .
    Hey, and do you think smoking before bed helps you have a better night sleep, cos I could swear it did for me these past few days.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567