Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Nicotine Withdrawal

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Well yeah, I am still breastfeeding and it's just too much hassle, plus there's always the chance he will wake up throughout the night and it's no fun dealing with a screaming baby when you are still a bit tipsy.

I'm not that bothered about it though. I tend to have a wee glass of wine on Friday night and that's it.

We were out camping this weekend as well and I had a ciggie then together with a wee half bottle of wine. I don't have a problem not having them otherwise though.

It really is just a change of mindset. Cigarettes are now something I am allowed to have every now and then, but I don't crave them anymore.

It's just that I truly enjoy having a wee glass of something and a ciggie to go with it maybe once a week.

I'll be happy if I can keep that up.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Well yeah, I am still breastfeeding and it's just too much hassle, plus there's always the chance he will wake up throughout the night and it's no fun dealing with a screaming baby when you are still a bit tipsy.

I'm not that bothered about it though. I tend to have a wee glass of wine on Friday night and that's it.

We were out camping this weekend as well and I had a ciggie then together with a wee half bottle of wine. I don't have a problem not having them otherwise though.

It really is just a change of mindset. Cigarettes are now something I am allowed to have every now and then, but I don't crave them anymore.

It's just that I truly enjoy having a wee glass of something and a ciggie to go with it maybe once a week.

I'll be happy if I can keep that up.

I'll be happy if I can get to where you are now. I'm nearly there I reckon. Did you take Ben camping?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I think he put the tent up for them.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #44
    What are you implying?

Yeah, we did take him camping. He loved it. Just made sure he was wrapped up nicely in a big fleece sleeping bag. He slept like, well, like a baby.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Ironically, I ran out of Cigs when I posted about Ben putting the tent up

Gem doesn't like modern technology and Skweeky's well.. a girl, so it must have been him.

/me runs
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 05-26-2009 at 03:21 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I didn't know tents were modern technology

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I didn't know tents were modern technology
    She wasn't staying in a teepee, one of these Modern "Up in 30 seconds and hope to fuck it it's not too windy" jobbies..

8. Lounge   -   #48
    I was thinking the same thing.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Two months without a drag, ftw.

-bd

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i just started smoking again after about two weeks ago. I'm tryign to enjoy it as much as i can before i quit again.
    Right now the most enjoyment i get out of a cig is right after i finish work and i smoke about two in a row while walking to the train station while thinking about life. It's slowly starting to become a habit and i know im going to miss it when i quit again.. in a few weeks

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast