Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How did you get there?

Poster
    But you are a nice guy stoi, how can nobody liked you?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well it was a joke, but i bet there are a shit load of people that hate me now lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    networking with people + building good ratio / getting invites.

Also for trackers that are based around a specific topic like E****, AOM etc it's important to get involved in that topic, show some contribution, interest and these invites will come easily.
    Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    When The Pirate Bay decision was handed down, I began searching Google for possible alternatives. I came across a registration key to PreToMe and some blogs about torrents as well as this forum. I am just starting out, but the fear of getting caught on The Pirate Bay was what prompted me to find something better. Boy am I glad to have found PreToMe. I feel safe and the download speeds are fantastic. Plus it is cool to have a profile to track my progress.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Joined OiNK when it was open and built my way from there.
    feels good, man

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    People ought to start retiring

got invited to demonoid by a similarly n00b mate,who got in through googling for emails of people handing out invites till he got lucky..
    Later on taught myself to IRC and 3hrs on TLs channel an upper invited me.The rest is history as they say but basically all the trackers that I frequently use i got through IRC..(got kicked alot of times from support chans. but eventually my stubborn-ness paid off )

all that said,i think its worth to give an honorable mention to http://filenetworks.blogspot.com
    taught me alot!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    luck and trade

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    helping staff out on a bt site. you're guaranteed to go far if you are good to the community.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Be yourself and you'll get invited to every site you deserve.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    At the start through open signups (BCG, RevoTT). Then I discovered tracker invite forums (by that I don't mean FST, lol). I didn't just get into trackers with the help of those forums, I also made friends and have learned a lot from them (not just bt related as they are aged very differently).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast