Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How did you get there?

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    get there?
    FST: open signups (i didnt trade for an account here)

Trackers: signing up on open ones, being a responsible member there, joined a few boards and made good friends, got to know members and staffer alike, and eventually found my way to places that proved sufficient for my needs.
    Amen

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    friends from the internet mostly and some open signup does the trick be polite / respectfull and everything will be okay

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I pretended to be a girl. It worked wonders.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    it helps even more if you claim to have kids lmao

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hmm I first discovered punktorrents cause of friend of mine had signed up and asked me how to play the torrents. He had dled torrent files without a client thinking they were music

Soon after got into demonoid via open reg as well, and way down the road discovered bt forums and started to use private trackers routinely.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Funny thing is, I'm really a girl and it hasn't done jack shit for me.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Hmm I first discovered punktorrents cause of friend of mine had signed up and asked me how to play the torrents. He had dled torrent files without a client thinking they were music

Soon after got into demonoid via open reg as well, and way down the road discovered bt forums and started to use private trackers routinely.
    Oh wow punktorrents That's how I found out about Kraytracker years ago. Also lol @ thinking torrent files are music. That's gold.

Waay back when, I thought Demonoid was some secret society and felt blessed when I found an invite code.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    friends

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    james223's Avatar t0rrents BT Rep: +1
    Luck, becoming power users, invite boards and having awesome ratios.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I honestly don't have a fekking clue how I got there?

Seriously ... everybody has their own way of getting 'there'.
    I just participated here at FST in some GA's and met some nice people everywhere I came. I tend to speak my mind and I guess some people appreciate that more than the occasional 'Good luck' and the likes.
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It seems like there's a common trend in this thread. Disme, personality seems to play probably the biggest role in getting invites... at least on forums like this. I've given people invites just because I like them, and it has worked out splendidly so far.

I'm wondering why so few traders have come here to comment. Are they just quiet people?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast