Thread: Need Help Downloading Asf File

ok, found a trailer i wanted. but i need help cause it won't download.

click here for trailer page

i right-clicked and downloaded the asx file. then i opened it in notepad. the asx is very tricky and i couldn't find any mms link. there are two http links but they won'r work in ASFrecorder or StreamBox. the way i did it was i just cut and pasted the links in them and they won't work that way. the asf file is there cause i can see the trailer on the website.

can someone please tell me how to go about downloading the trailer? if i have to install a new software, its no biggie. if you want me to post the asx code here, i will.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    a stab in dark here is it possible the file is in your temp internet folder?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    no, the temp internet folder only has the asx file.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    already have that program dude...i made some changes in the settings though and now what happens is, it downloads but then after a while it stops and restarts downloading...so after its downloaded 1mb it stops and restarts from zero again...do you know of any setting i should change for that not to happen?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    come one guys, i m trying so hard here....geez, you would think someone would know better than you here...i guess everyone is just good at what browser is frigging best...