Thread: Kazaa File Fixer

haloo

ive been using the file repairer i found lookin around the forums (the one that turns u're download back into a .dat file and only d/l's the corrupt part) but know i cant find the thread (ive looked for ages but ive cracked up know).
    Anyhow does anyone else use it for corrupt winrar files because i dont understand how to ???
    i have been to the website and i have *tried* what it says but i cant get my head around it. fixing films is no probs but know i need a 2.8mb file and i cant get any1 to IM me it

please help cos i hate having to redownload things now i have been using the repairer

cheers

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Advanced zip repair, cracked version

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Or go to my site and look for ZIP REPAIR freeware.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Originally posted by sharedholder@24 September 2003 - 13:28
    SH, does that only repair .zip files?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    right ive jus tried the zip repair cheers sharedholder but unfortunately it didnt work
    so ill try the other but it looks like i will need to use the corruption fixer if i can figure out how

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by razorsharp013+24 September 2003 - 18:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (razorsharp013 @ 24 September 2003 - 18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@24 September 2003 - 13:28
    SH, does that only repair .zip files? [/b][/quote]
    Ooops,yes sorry now i see Kk4S-HaVoK need to repair RAR files not zipped files,sorry again.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    It might have been a possiblity that your download was corrupted in the first place.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    yes my download is corruptted but im using a program that turns the completed download back to a .dat file and redownloads only the corrupt parts but i need to know how to find out what part of my winrar file is corrupt

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    There may be a guide somewhere swamped in development from@dr spud.Or maybe pm him or ilw,i think they both know quite abit about it.