Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soulseek, Come Back!

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@24 September 2003 - 15:53
    Well, I&#39;ve asked my source, and it seems SoulSeek will not be back up today - sorry folks.

See below:

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.
    uho.. this cant be a good sign.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    It seems to be the last file you were downloading to continue (and uploading). After that, you stop getting anymore (or I have at least )

Edit:

Thats the same bloody magic 8 ball which told me Lucy Liu would have my 12 children&#33;&#33; I still don&#39;t see the patter of tiny lucy liu feet, her hers for that matter&#33;&#33;

3. Music   -   #13
    Originally posted by ezyryder@24 September 2003 - 15:54
    It seems to be the last file you were downloading to continue (and uploading). After that, you stop getting anymore (or I have at least )
    last time the server went down, i was able to download about 5 files, then it went back up, so im not sure how long it would last. but surely you cannot que any new songs.

4. Music   -   #14
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    it all depends on the person your downloading of pressing retry on your files. the server only helps you find files.

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@24 September 2003 - 16:00
    it all depends on the person your downloading of pressing retry on your files. the server only helps you find files.
    yep, exactly.

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    the thing is. soulseek will clear the upload list once disconnected for x-ammount of time, so that can&#39;t be done. (unless you stay on the ball). Or at least with me it cleared. I obviously can&#39;t speak for everyone.

7. Music   -   #17
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by ezyryder@24 September 2003 - 13:54

Edit:

Thats the same bloody magic 8 ball which told me Lucy Liu would have my 12 children&#33;&#33; I still don&#39;t see the patter of tiny lucy liu feet, her hers for that matter&#33;&#33;
    How about this:

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

8. Music   -   #18
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ezyryder@24 September 2003 - 22:54

Edit:

You can download all the files where you&#39;ve allready made a connection to the person, but you cant request any new files over the server.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

9. Music   -   #19
    i was downloading of lamsey and luckily he was out, so my red dwarf episode got all his upload bandwidth and finished superquick&#33;&#33;&#33; yay

10. Music   -   #20
    irc it is then

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast