Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soulseek, Come Back!

Poster
    Soulseek has only been down one minute.... and in that minute I am going through serious withdrawl symptoms. I think im developing a nervous rash!

So to fill the void ss has left, thought i'd question who actually (out of people here) uses it and what is your soulseek name, size of collection? Do you use the kazaalite room?

I'm EzyRyder, verging on 4, 000 files (doing good since I lost everything as some know)

****mods, this still involves music so thought it be best to post here. as it only concerns those of musicworld really... so sorry if I have done the dirty, and posted it in the wrong room.

2. Music   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    mine hasnt worked for ages. could someone explain what an idiot behind a firewall should do?

3. Music   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by TheDave@24 September 2003 - 15:18
    mine hasnt worked for ages. could someone explain what an idiot behind a firewall should do?
    wuddya mean it doesnt work?.. firewalls dont make it so you cant dl, just you cant browse some users files.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    http://38.115.131.131/slsk149fix.exe Is a fix for your problem with SoulSeek, just right now the server is down for some reason for everyone (or at least I think?). When installing that, make sure you back up your .cfg files (as it may replace them... then you lose all contacts).

5. Music   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    thanks

6. Music   -   #6
    woops i didnt even think of that.. yea, it didnt work for any of us. sorry.

7. Music   -   #7
    yep.. but its down right now.. when did it go down ezryder?

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    30-40 minutes ago. I&#39;m so bored, nothing beats watching a file transfer then listening to it.

also, i&#39;ve been on a queue for hours, if i&#39;ve lost my position in anyway, im going to go mad&#33;

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by ezyryder@24 September 2003 - 15:48
    30-40 minutes ago. I&#39;m so bored, nothing beats watching a file transfer then listening to it.

also, i&#39;ve been on a queue for hours, if i&#39;ve lost my position in anyway, im going to go mad&#33;
    no, you wont lose your place in line.. in fact you can probably still download and upload if you had your soulseek on and havnt turned it off. you can still directly conect with the users, just cant search or go to chat rooms.

10. Music   -   #10
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Well, I&#39;ve asked my source, and it seems SoulSeek will not be back up today - sorry folks.

See below:

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast