Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: F*N Users can you answer me a simple question?

MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It's a too BT Addict who's dreaming about a tracker to get in,and it's his mania.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    No disrespect to Brandon or the site, but its just the same as any other tracker, albeit alot smaller which was what Brandon wanted to do with the site anyway. Things maybe changing though judging by the latest news posts so Good Luck to Brandon on his new venture.

Been on ftn just over 3 years, and I would say it still beats sct by a mile. The reason being, Brandon isnt in this to make any money unlike sct.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    If the FTN Owner would to sell the site!,there will be someone who will buy it for ~ $2000 That tracker is really costly,but I don't think the Staff would like to sell the site for higher offer too..
    Last edited by MATEE100; 05-13-2009 at 06:27 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    No disrespect to Brandon or the site, but its just the same as any other tracker, albeit alot smaller which was what Brandon wanted to do with the site anyway. Things maybe changing though judging by the latest news posts so Good Luck to Brandon on his new venture.

Been on ftn just over 3 years, and I would say it still beats sct by a mile. The reason being, Brandon isnt in this to make any money unlike sct.
    Thank you for your answer, its exactly what I wanted. So the site owner is leaving? Is your site still going to be up I presume?

MATEE100: he just said the site owner is not in it for the money!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I'm a member of FtN, and whilst I think it's a very nice site, I'm not sure I understand why it is so highly rated. Dreaming of FtN is just ridiculous. Really, those people saying that should get a life.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Most want i just because its rare :S

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    Most want i just because its rare :S
    Yeah, I bet if people didn't see that ridiculous post with the different tracker levels they wouldn't care about half these sites. I reckon if I made a 5K user tracker and closed invites and got 1 good uploader who has axx I could get to level 10 and people will be blindly knocking the door down to try get in... Its funny how people are so easily influenced
    Last edited by unknownman; 05-13-2009 at 06:42 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Yea! We've got a real member of FTN! Welcome Unstable1!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    @unknownman - Brandon just wants to develop the site further, also its nothing to do with me lol, Im just a normal member.

Brandon has never ever been in it for the money, everything he does is to keep all his members happy.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownman View Post
    So my question is to all the FtN users, when you have finally got into the site was it all that you expected? And if possible can you explain your answer?
    Back in 2007 when I was new to torrents and heard about a tracker called FTN, which had the fastest pre-times.
    I started to look for an invite and it took me a couple of weeks to get one.
    When I finally got in, everything I expected to be there was there.
    Wasn't much torrent activity when they still had the ratio system but that didn't bother me.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast