Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: F*N Users can you answer me a simple question?

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Nice thread...
    Where are my russian homiez?angels and demons premiered yesterday.there ought to be a cam version out by now..what happened to sneaking the HD cam with the popcorn??
    Wakey wakey moscow...trick still works!
    quit stealin my thread! and why would anyone want to see a CAM of that film? that shit needs to be in 1080p

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    beshawn's Avatar The Unseen
    I enjoy the site; it was what I expected, which is a great no-ratio 0-day tracker. The best tracker? Well anyone's opinion about a tracker is going to be subjective.

Of course BT users are curious to know about the more elusive trackers, but to make it some sort of life goal to get into ANY tracker is just ridiculous, and that should be obvious to anyone.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Dream..lol
    Thats a little too far fetched.
    Anyway, a ratio free 0day wid great speeds and pre times is a winning combination in itself. The community comes as an added incentive.IRC is fun and the forums are quite active.
    the staffers have now started working on some really nice features, which would add on to its appeal. But even then, Dreaming of FTN? Ridiculous,i say

PS: i dream of driving a koenigsegg CCXR while Rihanna gives me a blowjob. Man those ( . ) ( . ) are fucking awesome
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 05-14-2009 at 01:20 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    One's life situation must be really sad if they're seriously dreaming about a torrent site. What do they do, close their eyes and finally see past the login page? And like gold flows out of their screen? I'd seriously love to know.
    Last edited by Stellar; 05-14-2009 at 01:24 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you're on the interwebz. such dreams are possible.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by MATEE100 View Post
    I'm not a member,but I think these people want to join,because this tracker is Non-ratio site and don't need to hire a seedbox or get a higher netspeed to keep ratio or don't get banned
    That IS NOT the reason why most people want to be in.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownman View Post
    So my question is to all the FtN users, when you have finally got into the site was it all that you expected? And if possible can you explain your answer?
    It helps a lot when not having any expectations at all, that way you won't get disappointed. Off course there will be people that are disappointed when they join, they belive FTN is some kind of torrent-walhalla and have been caught up in all the needless hyping of the tracker in question.

Point is ... appreciating a tracker is a very personal thing. I know several people that have asked the staff to delete/disable their accounts at FTN, because they found other places they believed they fitted in better and felt they had to make a choice. The fact they chose to give up on their FTN-account prooves my point.

FTN is not 'heaven' and nothing to 'dream' about ... all in all it's a decent 0-day tracker with a limited userbase where you can have your occasional chat or forum-discussion and you'll find the torrents you find on other 0-day trackers and are able to get them with reasonable speeds.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownman View Post
    So my question is to all the FtN users, when you have finally got into the site was it all that you expected? And if possible can you explain your answer?
    It helps a lot when not having any expectations at all, that way you won't get disappointed. Off course there will be people that are disappointed when they join, they belive FTN is some kind of torrent-walhalla and have been caught up in all the needless hyping of the tracker in question.

Point is ... appreciating a tracker is a very personal thing. I know several people that have asked the staff to delete/disable their accounts at FTN, because they found other places they believed they fitted in better and felt they had to make a choice. The fact they chose to give up on their FTN-account prooves my point.

FTN is not 'heaven' and nothing to 'dream' about ... all in all it's a decent 0-day tracker with a limited userbase where you can have your occasional chat or forum-discussion and you'll find the torrents you find on other 0-day trackers and are able to get them with reasonable speeds.
    +1. Every word is true. Liking or disliking a tracker is personal choice to make.
    Hype certainly raises expectations, but it finally comes down to what "you" feel about the features they offer.Some might be satisfied with merely downloading torrents in complete silence while they listen to mozart, but some like to have a lil chat while they wait for their stuff to download, and maybe contribute in useful and constructive discussions, or just LOL at a few jokes on the forums and drool at the girl next door in the XXX section.
    Weighing a word before typing should help people convey their ideas in a better way, and their intentions as well.I reiterate when i say, "Dream" is a heavy word to use while talking in context of a tracker, and many people seem to agree with that. So i guess there is one iota of truth in it as well.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    It's just like any other 0day tracker, honestly(but not as good as some content wise). But just because it's like most others, that doesn't make it a bad site. It just makes it extremely over hyped.

Because of the over hype I was a little disappointed when I created an account. I guess I was expecting the things that were always said, and are still said about the tracker. Like awesome packs(which in my opinion there aren't) and the forums to be outstanding(which in my opinion they aren't). The only thing that I personally found to be true from all the FTN talk was the site has no ratio. Which I find to be a very helpful feature.
    Better voiced than I managed. This is what I meant. Everything for the curious is here. Seriously folks, don't believe the hype.

Also, what's the point in bashing people who want to get into FTN?

It's irrelevant what they say on the threads, the "dreaming" clause may be a little over the top, but it gets the point across, clichéd as it may be.

In the end there's nothing wrong with wanting to get into FTN or FTWR or E**** or Skittles or Wheelmods or UK-T or FSC or whatever the "1337" shit is nowadays - it's just human nature to be curious, and many of these sites make a career out of their secrecy. That is the central point of attraction for the masses.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 05-14-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    It's just like any other 0day tracker, honestly(but not as good as some content wise). But just because it's like most others, that doesn't make it a bad site. It just makes it extremely over hyped.

Because of the over hype I was a little disappointed when I created an account. I guess I was expecting the things that were always said, and are still said about the tracker. Like awesome packs(which in my opinion there aren't) and the forums to be outstanding(which in my opinion they aren't). The only thing that I personally found to be true from all the FTN talk was the site has no ratio. Which I find to be a very helpful feature.
    Better voiced than I managed. This is what I meant. Everything for the curious is here. Seriously folks, don't believe the hype.
    same here. there's absolutely nothing more than on any other 0day tracker and i don't use it much than that.
    FTN has been useful to me a few times though - that's maybe the reason why i didn't ask (yet) my account to be removed.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 05-14-2009 at 08:40 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast