Thread: Not Downloading? Need A Lil Boost?

Poster
    Ok, not sure if this was mentioned but hey, I thought I would contribute, some downloads havent been going at all... no clue why...

Anyway I am trying to download "Some_Download" it is 700000 bytes large... now goto search, set the auto search more to unlimited, search for everything with this in the box "Some_Download"

click search, let it get a few good sources, goto traffic and right click the current one, find more...

next up goto search, both are the same? Ok great, double click and start downloading it.

Cancel it after 2 seconds or so... (There is a tool that lets you add sources somewhere right? you could try that...)

Your normal dl should start downloading soon, this helped my dls work...

By reading this you agree that you are sharing at least the ammount you are trying to download. (want to dl 5 movies, share 5 aswell... get it? good :-) )

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Acecool@24 September 2003 - 12:37
    next up goto search, both are the same? Ok great, double click and start downloading it.

Cancel it after 2 seconds or so... (There is a tool that lets you add sources somewhere right? you could try that...)
    yeah this is a good tip.

often if you download the same movie twice, you'll get great sources with one, whilst the other has none and you can cancel the shit one.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by kAb+26 September 2003 - 10:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 26 September 2003 - 10:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acecool@24 September 2003 - 12:37

yeah this is a good tip.

often if you download the same movie twice, you&#39;ll get great sources with one, whilst the other has none and you can cancel the shit one. [/b][/quote]
    Provided that the tow files have unique HASH from eachother. If the HASH equals on both files, then the problem is in <not stored> or ZERO bandwidth sources that are delaying ur dl.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69+26 September 2003 - 00:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 26 September 2003 - 00:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kAb@26 September 2003 - 10:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-Acecool
    @24 September 2003 - 12:37

yeah this is a good tip.

often if you download the same movie twice, you&#39;ll get great sources with one, whilst the other has none and you can cancel the shit one.
    Provided that the tow files have unique HASH from eachother. If the HASH equals on both files, then the problem is in <not stored> or ZERO bandwidth sources that are delaying ur dl. [/b][/quote]
    correct and you can delete those with k-dat

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Nice tip, it&#39;s always worked for me, and has never let me down&#33;&#33;&#33;