Thread: [REQ]An academic request for Bitme/Bitspyder

djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    This is a request for an invitation to Bitme/Bitspyder, so if anyone or anyone who knows anyone that has an invite, I would be very grateful if you could read my message

My name is Scott, and I will be going to the university within a few months. Being in an underpriveleged family, the advent of bittorrent has greatly helped me in obtain knowledge and getting my hands on textbooks which I cannot afford. To put it simply, bittorrent has enabled me to achieve quite a bit of what I have today(like getting into my university!). My Dad himself has also requested me to help him get material as well, which he has used to the benefit of his job prospects.

Before I got to know about Bitme/Bitspyder and everything else wonderful, I was using public trackers. I enriched myself in many subjects that my own school could not provide. Alas, I'm in search for better, more dedicated content that could only be found on private trackers (like a very hungry bookworm). I understand that these trackers are extremely priveleged, so I wouldn't expect too much from it. But I know, if I never ask, I will never get a chance

Knowledge is a vital tool for me, as I see it as a way to alleviate my family's financial problems. If any kind person could ever send an invite my way, I would be eternally grateful Of course, I do know how to keep my ratios as its always important to share what others have shared with you. If you need proofs, just a PM my way and I'll be obliged to furnish them.

Thank you for your time in reading my request. Hopefully, my internet dreams would come true

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It's easier to find BitSpyder.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    At the moment invites at BitSpyder are closed, but I can help you with one there when they re-enable them.

Pm me your email to send you an invite there!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    yeah, from what I see, bitme invites are like a diamond

Thanks a lot Blu, pmed you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I was wondering if anyone still has invites to Bitme

Thanks for your time!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    would you like an invite to learnbits.me or elbitz.net? pm me ur mail

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hi mate, I have them Thanks for your generosity!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Please PM me some ratio proofs. Please let me know what sites they are from, as I will probably want some direct links too.