Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Suing The Riaa

Poster
    Im not sure if it has been posted yet, but KaZaA is now suing the RIAA for copywrite infridgement.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/33019.html

2. Lounge   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    that article doesn't make sense.

they were distributing downloads of k-lite?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    You didn't read it correctly then

"the RIAA has distributed versions of KaZaA Lite with warning messages to potential infringers, which it deems "monopolistic and conspiratorial" behavior."

But doesnt matter anyway...I wouldn't download a tool to get all kinds of songs illegally, from a place that made those songs and is trying to protect them

Thats like buying a million bombs from your enemy, and letting the enemy keep the detonators...(sorry I'm very bad at these )

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    Well Kazaa is sueing the maker of kazaa Lite for copyright infringements sounds familiar doesn't it

5. Lounge   -   #5
    like I said in the other topic about sherman sueing RIAA, we should be sueing all of them.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    the Lawyars are haveing a party

7. Lounge   -   #7
    btw, mistaken identity. poor 66yr old woman was sued by RIAA http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=524334

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    RIAA is getting a lot of bad press i think if they keep it up it will do more harm than good

9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@25 September 2003 - 05:27
    You didn't read it correctly then

"the RIAA has distributed versions of KaZaA Lite with warning messages to potential infringers, which it deems "monopolistic and conspiratorial" behavior."

But doesnt matter anyway...I wouldn't download a tool to get all kinds of songs illegally, from a place that made those songs and is trying to protect them

Thats like buying a million bombs from your enemy, and letting the enemy keep the detonators...(sorry I'm very bad at these )
    you could say its like selling weapons to your enemy then killing them all for having weapons. but thats just stupid, not even a complete set idiots would do that

10. Lounge   -   #10
    like I said in the other topic about sherman sueing RIAA, we should be sueing all of them.
    sue them all i must agree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast