Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone heard of superseedme.net?

anyone here with em? heard they resell ovh boxes.. let me know if it's any good..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    Plans seem nice , although never heard of em before

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LOL @ testimonials on their site... "Great speeds. I easily reach, on popular torrents, 1MB+ (per torrent)". No offense, but this seems a bit slow, in my opinion. Plus they're reselling OVH-machines at almost 200% original price?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    i use superseeme and I am very happy with them. i have had my seedbox for about a month now, and i frequently get torrents downloading at like 15mb/s and uploading at the same (i am on the 13 plan)

all in all its a great box.

I dont know about ovh, or selling at double what it costs or anything, but all i know is it works, its cheap, and its fast.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    nope, never heard before. i'm thinking of trying the "Dedicated Series" aka Ovh's "EG Max" for $210. does anyone know of a reseller with a better price than that?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I heard that they are pretty good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    plans do look very nice.

Would be good to see if there speeds were that good

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    they just gave me a test server and its pretty good i hit 30mb/s download and about 10mb/s upload and thats on 1gb down 200mbit up line.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I had them month ago, speed isn't very great i got about 2-3MB/s up.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer785 View Post
    they just gave me a test server and its pretty good i hit 30mb/s download and about 10mb/s upload and thats on 1gb down 200mbit up line.
    That was an empty server, I assume. Although I honestly don't know how they perform/sell the server in parts to x users, I still think there is a high probability that speeds will plummet dramatically especially when a few users are downloading/seeding on several trackers each.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast