Thread: Good NZB indexer/group for sports? (NBA/NFL etc.)

Hi guys. I hate to request with my first post but Im kind of in a to go or not to go Usenet mode right now. However I'm not really into Movies and stuff as Im a sportaholic. I can't seem to find any games though browsing through sites as nzbmatrix? I'm kind of a collector and enjoy watching full seasons so I thought I'd try to ask if you knew about some site that has something like:
    Cowboys - Packers wk3 08, Steelers - Eagles wk3 08, Saints - Broncos wk3 08, the Mariners game from this Wed. etc. Or let's say all Dolphins games of 08.
    I'd really like just going Usenet and forgetting about this torrent stuff but then I'd really have to rely on the fact that stuff like this would be possible to get, maybe there is some kind of way to req. this otherwise?

Thanks
    M

Edit: Well I found some NBA games browsing through the "history" page but I am yet to find the football.
    Last edited by 3DownBack; 05-15-2009 at 11:11 AM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    There's game out thre, try searching here, just type in NFL or NBA or MLB

http://binsearch.info/?q=nba&max=25&adv_age=7&server=

Football would not be around, well it would be but at least over 200 days....you'll need to wait for the season to start to see some football game being uploaded.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 05-15-2009 at 03:50 PM.
    [center]

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    NZBMatrix doesn't index everything. Have a look at BinSearch and Newzleecher.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-new...equests-339641
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Last edited by JustDOSE; 05-17-2009 at 05:54 PM.
    Pimpn aint easy ®