Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Makers Of Kazaa Suing Record Labels

i think that Sharman is trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Kazaa Lite=No ads, no spyware=No money for Sharman.
    So don't be so happy about Sharman fighting back, it may turn around and bite us as well.
    more and more ppl are using kazaa lite everyday (every time i have a chance, I tell my friends about it ) so it is becoming a bit of a problem to Sharman.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by downloader2008+25 September 2003 - 21:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (downloader2008 @ 25 September 2003 - 21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@25 September 2003 - 02:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
    @24 September 2003 - 19:25
    Not only is Sharman suing for the aforementioned, its is now targeting the RIAA for copyright infringement. Sharman claims that the RIAA is using the infamous Kazaa Lite, a popular and superior version of the Kazaa software. Through this software, Sharman claims the RIAA is gathering information on their users, distribution false files, and harassing FastTrack users with instant messages.

Can I Take Any Credit For This...
    August 18 Email To Sharman
    You know REALITY, maybe it was bc of you&#33; I mean, they listened to RandomNut too a while back.... [/b][/quote]
    Hay those two names in the same sentence...

Ewwwwwwww...
    I&#39;m getting gOOse bumps...

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Blaster.Master@25 September 2003 - 23:12
    Kazaa Lite=No ads, no spyware=No money for Sharman.
    So don&#39;t be so happy about Sharman fighting back, it may turn around and bite us as well.
    more and more ppl are using kazaa lite everyday (every time i have a chance, I tell my friends about it ) so it is becoming a bit of a problem to Sharman.
    Even if much of the network is Kazaa Lite K++ users, Sharman still benefits through new users on regular Kazaa being able to FIND decent downloads shared without PL restrictions by KL++ users. If we ALL pack up and go elsewhere they will hurt a WHOLE lot worse as even the regular Kazaa users will find lots of failed downloads that will never finish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123