Thread: (Request) Looking for The Rabbit again

LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    (Request) Looking for The Rabbit again

I've tried this before and I crashed & burned then, so If you have a smoky aroma In your nose It's just me I've crashed & burned again.

Tho this may be another shot In the dark, but I am looking for The Rabbit again
    And I don't want to sound like a parrot, I know Invites aren't handed out like confetti.
    I will admit I don't know much about The Rabbit, but I'm still curious about It to find out.

I'm not going to listen to secondhand stories, hearsay or gossip, from people or other places, that don't know shit.
    How good things are or aren't.

I've herd to become a member of The Rabbit, you need friends to recommend you for membership.
    Before I didn't know If this Is true or not, but I do now.
    I did speak with one of the staff there a while back, they said It would be a bonus for a friend to recommend you for membership.
    I admit I don't know that many who are member's of The Rabbit, and taking this Into consideration It will be difficult but not impossible.
    But as Lord Alfred Tennyson once said, (but strong in will To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield)

I would like to make this request, and I would at least like to think myself as Responsible and hopefully a trusted member of FST

Any help Is appreciated

P/S The Rabbit Is a UK tracker and I'm from the UK for starters If that helps.

In requesting the Rabbit I'm thinking about the resent issue's with the The Pirate Bay & Torrentleech.
    I do download the odd thing from TL, but not a much now.
    I know all trackers don't have problem's but you must admit some Torrentleech members hands out there Invites like water.
    TL Is a great site but with resent issue's I'm looking for a more secure site like the Rabbit
    And with resent issue's with tracker's, the private one's like the Rabbit look more secure, as they are more discreet with who joins them.
    Last edited by forcus; 05-16-2009 at 05:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Looking for The Rabbit Is not going to be impossible, but very difficult.

If you do a search on my post history grant you It Is checkered, I admit that.
    Over the period of time I've been a member of FST It has changed, but you live and learn.
    And a lot of people will look at the negatives not the positives.

That's why I've kept this thread closed, to prevent the feast of spam and the shit of the other Rabbit thread.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    It may be a shot In the dark, but If you don't try then you'll never know will you.
    I would like to make this request for The Rabbit, I'm not going to go on like a torn melodyne
    But hopefully I can earn to be Invited to The Rabbit one day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Respect Is earned not given, I think I'm wise enough to know this.
    I may spam & joke around on the odd thread, I'd like to think myself at least a responsible and hopefully a trusted member of FST
    but In the way I respect my own family and friends In the Reel World, I can promise that same respect for The Rabbit In the Cyber World.
    I would at least like to think many members of FST will know this already.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I'm trying this again, I crashed & burned the last time so I'll try to avoid my balls burning this time round. so If you have a smoky burning aroma In your nose, remember to bring the marshmallows.

Tho this may be a shot In the dark, I would like to make this request for The Rabbit.
    I want to keep this short, so I'm not going to go on like a torn melodyne.
    I'd like to think myself at least a responsible and hopefully a trusted member of FST, and hopefully I can earn to be Invited to The Rabbit.

P/S Save me some marshmallows.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Bumps a daisy folk's, Still looking for The Rabbit.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Bumps a daisy folk's, Still looking for The Rabbit.