Originally posted by thisiswhoweare+26 September 2003 - 08:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thisiswhoweare &#064; 26 September 2003 - 08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@26 September 2003 - 02:31
i have an emule related question i thought i&#39;d pop it in here...hope i don&#39;t offend the original poster by hijacking...

anyway, before i did my windows format/reinstall, i had my emule folder on my &#39;I&#39; drive, i backed up the whole folder and after the install it is now on &#39;G&#39; drive...there is no &#39;I&#39; drive currently.

my partial downloads in emule do not show up in the traffic window

to get them to show up will i have to change the &#39;G&#39; drive to &#39;I&#39; drive?
is it possible to resume these downloads?

thanks in advance for any replies...
if you want to finish off partial emule files and you have kept all of the temp folder stuff, just go through preferences looking for the temp directory path and direct it to the path its currently at now, rather than the I drive. Restart emule and it should appear next time you open it. [/b][/quote]
i had forgotten about this topic until now...

thanks for the advice, i&#39;ve changed the temp dir now...

however, emule doesn&#39;t start, only giving the "emule has encountered a problem and must close" on emule startup

i&#39;ll try a windows restart and see if it helps

thanks for the advice though

edit: just re-installed emule and the problem is fixed

thanks a lot