Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mp3's To Audio

Ive got XP.windows media player & roxio.
    I have mp3 files I want to burn them on to audio cd that will play in an ordinary cd player.
    What program do I need to convert them to either audio or wma?

2. Music   -   #2
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Roxio, as in Roxio Easy CD Creator? I'm not sure what you mean...

If so, choose "audio cd" that way you can listen to the cd in all cd players, if you choose "data cd" you can only play it in MP3 players, dvd players and pc's.

3. Music   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    you have to convert them to .wav files either with a standalone program (I use acoustica mp3 2 wave, built into windows.) or do what linda said and let the burning software convert the files for you.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Music   -   #4
    have mp3 files I want to burn them on to audio cd that will play in an ordinary cd player.

you cant be seriouse

5. Music   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@25 September 2003 - 07:39
    have mp3 files I want to burn them on to audio cd that will play in an ordinary cd player.

you cant be seriouse
    why wouldn&#39;t he be?..

look if all you can do is tell people they are stupid because they dont know how to burn an audio cd or buy non-existant dsl, then just f*ck off.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Music   -   #6
    look if all you can do is tell people they are stupid because they dont know how to burn an audio cd or buy non-existant dsl, then just f*ck off.
    hi ho silver chill there buddy i was jk i rather feel sorry for buddy who can tburn an audio cd athough i can tsay i feel his problem for the fact of my 9year ol dsister can burn her own cds but i ain t hating i aint got nothing but love for every1

-DONT HATE-

7. Music   -   #7
    look if all you can do is tell people they are stupid because they dont know how to burn an audio cd
    i called him stupid when BUDDY

8. Music   -   #8
    I tried to use "file>copy>audio cd"in windows media player which works with wav files but these would not play on my cd player. thats why I thought there may be a way to convert them first.

9. Music   -   #9
    I tried to use "file>copy>audio cd"in windows media player which works with wav files but these would not play on my cd player. thats why I thought there may be a way to convert them first.

dont .mp3s convert automaticly i know it does for me so th ebest bet is using nero id say

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    maybe you should check some of the replies to the same question you posted in software

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast