Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rumania All Tracker Site

link2009's Avatar NZBer
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    You think you are so smart mate. You cant even spell the name of the country right. Plus I can prove you there are at least three times more "Romanian" tarckers out there... Lets start posting.
    MT(my favourite)
    Have you lost your mind or are you 15 years old?

Where do you get off thinking that he's trying to be smart? There are obviously different ways to spell Romania, so stop being ignorant and assume that your way is the right way.

Good, prove away, he was just throwing away free information and you're lashing at him.

And finally, look at how smart you yourself are, you haven't even posted the address!

Music-Torrents
    http://music-torrents.ro/

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Take notice that the good trackers are the ones above XtremeZone in that list, without icetorrent and Nano-Net which are pure sh!t, like the ones in the list under XtremeZone.
    Also, in the list of good trackers, there should be added : music-torrents, itune, and elektronik.
    Last edited by maddoxro; 05-18-2009 at 09:24 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    out of all third world countries, I have no clue why there are so many Romanian file sharers

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    link2009's Avatar NZBer
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeezfan1 View Post
    out of all third world countries, I have no clue why there are so many Romanian file sharers
    Well, we do have fiber optic metropolitan internet. We're also spread out all over the world, so not all Romanians are "third world citizens".

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Because it's not a thrid world country you moron
    Last edited by maddoxro; 05-19-2009 at 06:02 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    and who are you supose to be a redneck ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fo` real?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20

Another stupid prick post(ing)
    Last edited by ovisan; 05-19-2009 at 05:15 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Nice collection,man

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by link2009 View Post
    Well, we do have fiber optic metropolitan internet. We're also spread out all over the world, so not all Romanians are "third world citizens".
    true, i know a couple of strippers here in Portugal, called Ella and Erica (dunno if this is the real name, it can be their artistic one). Good titties that erica girl.
    Also, some of the guys i meet at the cafeteria are working in the construction of a new offices building around the corner. They sure eat a lot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast