Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you allowed to own a gun in your country?

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

Fuck sake doobs.

On a happier note; I know someone who once smoked so much ganja when she was in South Africa that she couldn't string a full sentence together for months afterwards.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    You would think so; however, my battalion's supply sergeant never qualified with his weapon at the range - the whole time he was in the military (22 years, like).

I used to buy the biggest, fattest, and juiciest joints off his brain damaged wife. She was fecking weird to the max. She would sit on top of their fridge all day long with a glass of iced tea and a bag of doobies.

She was all right, and Sgt was all right too. He let me stay at his house and get away from the barracks on the weekends. He taught me how to be a man. He made me laugh. Sgt was a double hard bastard with a soul.

Sgt was killed in Panama. I watched him die. His eyes were open. He had a fly on his face on the ride back. I hated that fly. I still hate that fly. I hate all flies. They're the first vultures of death.

Peace, Sgt Brother Doobie

Were you Airbourne BD ?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles View Post
    What happens if the gun club sets you some homework
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_Massacre

I know this is not on the same scale as what happens in the States, but considering that the UK is not a pro gun culture, this was something that took the nation by surprise.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post

Fuck sake doobs.

On a happier note; I know someone who once smoked so much ganja when she was in South Africa that she couldn't string a full sentence together for months afterwards.
    You're a fine translator. Did you paraphrase for her?

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #35
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You would think so; however, my battalion's supply sergeant never qualified with his weapon at the range - the whole time he was in the military (22 years, like).

I used to buy the biggest, fattest, and juiciest joints off his brain damaged wife. She was fecking weird to the max. She would sit on top of their fridge all day long with a glass of iced tea and a bag of doobies.

She was all right, and Sgt was all right too. He let me stay at his house and get away from the barracks on the weekends. He taught me how to be a man. He made me laugh. Sgt was a double hard bastard with a soul.

Sgt was killed in Panama. I watched him die. His eyes were open. He had a fly on his face on the ride back. I hated that fly. I still hate that fly. I hate all flies. They're the first vultures of death.

Were you Airbourne BD ?
    10th Mountain, Sir.

-bd

6. Lounge   -   #36
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    only if u have licence u can get a gun .. i think no one allows rocket launchers and bazookas .. rofl

7. Lounge   -   #37
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Were you Airbourne BD ?
    10th Mountain, Sir.

-bd
    The interweb is a funny place because I never would have figured man.
    Much respect .

8. Lounge   -   #38
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    only if u have licence u can get a gun .. i think no one allows rocket launchers and bazookas .. rofl
    Only in Texas and around there you can have rocket launchers, they use them to stop illegal immigration.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun

Gee thanks, it is good to know that we are so well protected in the USA, it must be all about the weed.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Crowley's Avatar n00b
    You can't own a gun from where I'm from and this makes me darn happy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast