Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Club Ii

Well, If you have the game and you put it onto a disk, (The razor version)
    Can you tell me how you fit it on a disk??
    Because i used Nero and it said it couldnt Fit???
    Plz Help me...
    Thx a lot!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I don't have it but I'm pretty sure it's a .cue .bin if it is with nero just go to file>burn image (Nero 5.x) or Recorder>burn image (Nero 6) then select the folder where the .cue is, select the .cue (make sure the .bin is in the same folder) and clik burn or ok (whatever it says) and it should burn.

3. Games   -   #3
    nop, its a .cue file and when i burn it, it dont wrk, thx for tryin though...

4. Games   -   #4
    a cue requires a bin, as you can see a cue is but a few KB, not a whole game.

5. Games   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide@24 September 2003 - 13:51
    nop, its a .cue file and when i burn it, it dont wrk, thx for tryin though...
    Open up the .cue file and see the directory then set your .bin file in the same directory if u have to then create it.

6. Games   -   #6
    I did, it said my Disk hasnt got enough space on it???
    Wait, I put the .cue file on it, and when i put the disk in it dont autoplay, when i go to the d drive, and check it, there nothin in there?
    But the .cue has taken up the space, whats up with that?

7. Games   -   #7
    if you cannot fit it on the disk, extract the crack from the cd.

If you put anything on a cd-r it is going to take up the whole cd because you cannt burn anything else onto it, thus there is no free space.

Final advice cue's are stupid, follow link in sig.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by toddiscool@24 September 2003 - 20:27
    if you cannot fit it on the disk, extract the crack from the cd.

If you put anything on a cd-r it is going to take up the whole cd because you cannt burn anything else onto it, thus there is no free space.

Final advice cue's are stupid, follow link in sig.
    Correct, the person that made the images put the crack on the wrong BIN. and its just over 700MB with the crack. just Remove NOT Extract the crack.

You can mount the BIN on Daemon Tools. then explore the BIN , find the crack and cut it. or you can use ISO Buster or Ultra ISO

9. Games   -   #9
    i was just about to put the exact thing
    Correct, the person that made the images put the crack on the wrong BIN. and its just over 700MB with the crack. just Remove NOT Extract the crack.

You can mount the BIN on Daemon Tools. then explore the BIN , find the crack and cut it. or you can use ISO Buster or Ultra ISO

I deleted it with WinISO and added a new crack from gamecopyworld, anybody have problems going into the Options screen on the game?? I had to manually edit the config file

10. Games   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide@24 September 2003 - 14:06
    I did, it said my Disk hasnt got enough space on it???
    Wait, I put the .cue file on it, and when i put the disk in it dont autoplay, when i go to the d drive, and check it, there nothin in there?
    But the .cue has taken up the space, whats up with that?
    Yeah, the .cue file set's the track info and all that and ques the .bin but if there is no .bin there won't be any data.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast