Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pedro's BTMusic - Need Help!

Unsure

I have tried to log back to the site but it says "access denied". I thought it may be the password so I tried requesting it and my email cannot be found in the database. I was unable to log into the site for about 3 weeks, but I doubt my account was deleted because of that. Any staff members reading this? Any help would be appreciated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    You're only option is hopping on their IRC. Fiamma is a member here, but you're unable to send private messages.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sounds to me that your account has been disabled. Go to their irc support channel.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It sounds like it's been disabled since it he said the email was not found in database. Either that or he was entering the wrong email...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thanks for your replies. I confirmed that the email is correct, so it seems that the account was disabled. Does anyone know the IRC channel? Also, do I need any specific credentials to access it?

EDIT:

I have tried IRC with irc.btmusic.eu:7000 and all I get is "*Access denied* To connect please use your site username as your IRC nickname and site password as your IRC server password." I am using my site credentials.

Since my account was apparently disabled, it seems that I will not be able to log on the IRC channel as I am not in the database anymore. Grant it, I never use IRC so I may be doing something wrong.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by ravennevar; 05-20-2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    access denied usually means ip ban.
    Good luck.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by speedrabbit0 View Post
    access denied usually means ip ban.
    Good luck.
    It is not an IP ban. I tried login from a different one and I get the same message at the site. I just hope a staff member from the site sees my thread and helps me out.

It is an awesome site and I would hate to lose it for no apparent reason.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Try logging in to the forums.if you are successful and are able to see the disabled accounts board it means you have been banned and you can seek clarification at that particular section for the specifics,if not then probably its a database problem coz you couldn't possibly have been pruned.

I have the same problem and can't access the forums either,pm'd fiamma yesterday,he hasn't been around though..drop your username here and i'll pm him about your situation too and hopefully we'll get this sorted out soon..
    Pedro's irc is in a league of its own...i wonder how these other guys get past the access denied lol.
    so just stay chill till fiamma pops in.k?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Hi sez:

Thanks for your reply. I sent the info you requested to your Messenger/email. I tried logging into the forums and here's what I get "Sorry, we could not find a member using those log in details." I guess it is a database problem. I hope it is solved soon. Thanks again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Hey sez, did you receive my info yesterday? Just wanted to confirm with you. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast