Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MediaFire Links Forum?

http://mediafiremoviez.com/ is my favourite. 300/500 MB Blu-Ray MKV rips. Pretty good quality rips too.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Any Mediafire forums for Wii games?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    There are tons of mediafire links on warez-bb
    WOW big place, thanks for the share!
    Quote Originally Posted by manu1991 View Post
    I found a blog dedicated entirely to MF links :
    mediafirefilms.com

Under Construction...

Quote Originally Posted by Xed View Post
    http://mediafiremoviez.com/ is my favourite. 300/500 MB Blu-Ray MKV rips. Pretty good quality rips too.

AHHHHHH DISABLE Javascript on that site kiddies, LOL...

Boy that mediafiremoviez, I wonder who the heck ripped, or where they got all these supposed DVDRips at 300MB-600MB? LMAO

Thanks for the link.
    Last edited by DasFox; 07-07-2010 at 07:38 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    Boy that mediafiremoviez, I wonder who the heck ripped, or where they got all these supposed DVDRips at 300MB-600MB? LMAO

Thanks for the link.
    You're welcome.

The owner of the site himself makes those rips from higher-quality scene releases.

You can even request a rip of a particular movie you wish to watch and he'll put it up!

They're actually decent quality because of the H.264 and AAC codecs used. Standard AVI/DivX is outdated nowadays because H.264/MP4 produces better quality at lower bitrates.
    The reason why they aren't so popular is because there aren't many hardware players in the market that support MKV/MP4.

Personally, I've stopped downloading avi/divx releases and have mostly replaced all of my collection with mkv/mp4 - in the process, freeing up more than 60% of the space I was using earlier!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    cyborg
    check out nonstopfunzone.com
    they have many mediafire links , i am a member there

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I am scratching my head over why most users havn't jumped on board to mediafire. It's a downloaders heaven, max speed, no download limit, no wait time basically a free rapidshare premium forever. Someone should setup a private forum for mediafire links + password so they don't get removed so easily. Basically a topsite without the sceners.
    Last edited by noongajaggle; 07-23-2010 at 12:23 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by noongajaggle View Post
    I am scratching my head over why most users havn't jumped on board to mediafire. It's a downloaders heaven, max speed, no download limit, no wait time basically a free rapidshare premium forever.
    We're of a common mind, my friend

Excepting the "forever" part. If everyone began using Mediafire instead of RS or MU, they'd eventually begin imposing limitations just like Rapidshare itself, either out of greed or because they can't deal with the extremely high load. It's a free service, after all.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Wow, I didn't know JDownloader finally fixed the MF plug in. This is the first time I've downloaded from MF in a while. And it's downloading at full speed(close to it at least, the speed keeps fluctuating), with 4 connections. So yeah, it really is one of the best hosters. But I believe what anon said would happen to the hoster if it became as popular as RS. They would have to impose limits to deal with all the traffic.

Anyways, noone has come across a Wii Mediafire only site?

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Wow, I didn't know JDownloader finally fixed the MF plug in.
    So it was an issue on their side? When I last tried jD I noticed Mediafire links indeed didn't work, but thought I was probably doing something wrong.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    I guess that's why most people stick with megaupload and their unlimited pay once plan. If they turned it off for people who payed $250 for it they would get sued.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast