Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Queen Of The Damned

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+28 September 2003 - 13:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness &#064; 28 September 2003 - 13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@28 September 2003 - 02:35
    I know there are some of them who kill some animals during concert, if I see one guy doing that in front of me, I&#39;m definitly going to break him an arm or something. And I speak seriously.
    Firstly, that&#39;s not been done since the days of Ozzy Osbourne. ~It doesn&#39;t happen.~

Secondly, fix your grammar you prejudice peice of shit. [/b][/quote]
    Firstly why are you dumbass bitching about my gramatical mistakes&#33;&#33;?&#33; English is just my third language. I&#39;m french, I speak perfect spanish, quite good english as you see, and some italian and I&#39;m not sure your french is as good as my english.

So go embrace the hell you basical depresive trivial dark piuck&#33;

And pick up your wife with you please&#33;&#33;&#33; :

Secondly, I don&#39;t know where you &#39;re living, but in france such things are still done during some concert. I precised one more time as you seem to be chalenged :

"DURING SOME CONCERTS." Which means not during all concerts.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by leonidas+28 September 2003 - 16:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas &#064; 28 September 2003 - 16:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness@28 September 2003 - 13:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas
    @28 September 2003 - 02:35
    I know there are some of them who kill some animals during concert, if I see one guy doing that in front of me, I&#39;m definitly going to break him an arm or something. And I speak seriously.

Firstly, that&#39;s not been done since the days of Ozzy Osbourne. ~It doesn&#39;t happen.~

Secondly, fix your grammar you prejudice peice of shit.
    Firstly why are you dumbass bitching about my gramatical mistakes&#33;&#33;?&#33; English is just my third language. I&#39;m french, I speak perfect spanish, quite good english as you see, and some italian and I&#39;m not sure your french is as good as my english.

And pick up your wife with you please&#33;&#33;&#33; :

Secondly, I don&#39;t know where you &#39;re living, but in france such things are still done during some concert. I precised one more time as you seem to be chalenged :

"DURING SOME CONCERTS." Which means not during all concerts.[/b][/quote]
    I could have guessed that you little punk are a stinkin&#39; French fry. And I have to agree with Embracer Of Darkness, you are indeed a prejudice little pig.

Well then what interesting things could you tell me about them?

Are you one of them?
    I am not one of them but I have several friends who you could call "goth" and they are all very nice people. Why don&#39;t you read up on that issue before you spread all that hate speech about something you don&#39;t know and understand.

English is just my third language. I&#39;m french, I speak perfect spanish, quite good english as you see, and some italian and I&#39;m not sure your french is as good as my english.

Wow, good for you&#33; You should be a litte nicer to the Americans, after all, they saved our lazy ass from the Nazis, so show some respect you little punk. Oh, before I forget here is a little history lesson:

WWII: France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it&#39;s like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn&#39;t call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

French history lesson

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Damn I&#39;m American (from the nation&#39;s capitol) and I think that was cold

Why do you say leonidas is prejudiced?
    Just seems blown out of proportion and I&#39;m usually the first to flame someone.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    whoa whoa......just to clarify, i had written that i am a fan of goth not a believer.

i am a fan of vampire movies and goth music, like ozzy osbourne and evanescence, and from what i know, when ozzy bit the bat he thought it was a rubber one.

Just seems blown out of proportion and I&#39;m usually the first to flame someone
    darn right, its blown out of proportion :flame:

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Quote: Maddog 2000:"Wow, good for you&#33; You should be a litte nicer to the Americans, after all, they saved our lazy ass from the Nazis, so show some respect you little punk. Oh, before I forget here is a little history lesson:

WWII: France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it&#39;s like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn&#39;t call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline."Quote

Ok so let&#39;s talk about politic.
    First you are talking to me about something which hapened 50 years ago, so why not mention who save your asses from the britishes few centuries ago.
    Secondly american were not the only ones to fight the nazis. Russians englishs canadians & french resistance were involved to. Also if you look after history, each time USA decides to fight, it&#39;s because they have interests in it. United states came to europe because they knowed they were endangered by the nazis military Researches (V2 rockets).
    In addition, the situation of France in the forties, can be compared to Afganistan or Irak now, as the USA has freed those 3 countries for personal economical advantages. (Just ask yourself with which countries would USA had trade if Europe had kept occupied by the nazis. The answer is :"NONE". That&#39;s why US economy would have fall down.)
    Ps: I have nevertheleess all the due respect for americans soldiers who gave their lives and energy to save us.
    Also you may know that USA has colonized all central and south america.

Now just in order to answer to your provocation, I would say that I don&#39;t care if your grand father fucked with my grand-aunt or something, What I know, is that if one day I come to USA you better keep an eye on your girlfriend&#39;s behaviour, exept if she &#39;s a goth, then I will just throw her some rotten fruits.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by leonidas@28 September 2003 - 03:35
    Anyway what are gothics?
    What does it consist in?
    Those guys think they are differrent because they have the courage to look different. What wonderfull people...
    By the way, I see that none of you 2 morrons answered to my question.
    Out of arguments?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    For me, Queen of the Damned was one of those movies that wasn&#39;t worth spending money on because I knew it was going to be awful, but I would eventually download and watch it when I had nothing better to do with my time.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    lady k, this stopped being about queen a longg time ago...hell, it stopped being about movies a long time ago

QUOTE (leonidas @ 28 September 2003 - 03:35)
    Anyway what are gothics?
    What does it consist in?
    Those guys think they are differrent because they have the courage to look different. What wonderfull people...

Out of arguments?
    you mean you were saying all those terrible things about goth without even knowing anything about it?? that says volumes about who you are, buddy

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by thacowboy3@28 September 2003 - 22:06
    lady k, this stopped being about queen a longg time ago...hell, it stopped being about movies a long time ago &nbsp;
    Yeah, I know.

Consider my previous post as a pathetic attempt to end the fighting, especially if it doesn&#39;t work (more than likely it won&#39;t). :&#39;(

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thacowboy3@29 September 2003 - 04:06
    lady k, this stopped being about queen a longg time ago...hell, it stopped being about movies a long time ago

QUOTE (leonidas @ 28 September 2003 - 03:35)
    Anyway what are gothics?
    What does it consist in?

Out of arguments?
    you mean you were saying all those terrible things about goth without even knowing anything about it?? that says volumes about who you are, buddy
    If I ask this question , it&#39;s because I know that being a goth doesn&#39;t mean a lot. I&#39;ve already met some people who said they were gothics, but weren&#39;t able to tell me the consistance or the philosophy of their group. For me, they just wear this "dark-attitude" in order to show that they have been victims of the society, and that every person on earth should be ashamed of what did happen to them. That&#39;s what I think.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast