Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Queen Of The Damned

ashutosh_cool16's Avatar Internet Addict
    You should see this page urgently... if you like queen of the.....

http://maddox.xmission.com/qotd_sucked.html
    [IMG]http://img272.echo.cx/img272/9836/band8sw.gif[IMG]

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Originally posted by olibomb@3 October 2003 - 11:29
    Look stop flaming each other, its gonna go on forever, so just stop now. This is a talk about 'Queen of the Damned', how the situation of French people and goth people got into a discussion about a film i don't know. (Replying to the original message) I saw a trailer for this film but it looked pretty awful, so i didn't look into it any further
    I tried to end the fighting a few days ago, but nobody listened to me. :'(

Story of my life I guess...

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Originally posted by ashutosh_cool16@3 October 2003 - 12:45
    You should see this page urgently... if you like queen of the.....

http://maddox.xmission.com/qotd_sucked.html
    Gotta love the the unbiased nature of that writers review.

QotD is a bad movie, but I wouldn't say that it was the worst I have ever seen.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Poster
    I know its completly off the topic, but thats the whole conversation here so just one little correction:

V2 was indeed an german invention, AND America use some parts of this technology to boost their rocket-program after they captured the facilities (without they may not reached the moon as the first) !

- so much about History -

can someone of u goth-fans explain me the philosophical issue of it ? i still cant see a real reason in walking around like a zombie

QotD was crap...

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    At least we Aussies will show you both whos boss in the rugby world cup. Neither of your countrys stand a chance against the greatest sporting nation in the world.
    Wont argue with the greatest sporting nation (and i couldnt care less about political issues raised in this topic) but i feel its England's time in the world cup this year (something i hate to say as there really is only one sport to follow and thats league )

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by YoRu@3 October 2003 - 22:35
    I know its completly off the topic, but thats the whole conversation here so just one little correction:

V2 was indeed an german invention, AND America use some parts of this technology to boost their rocket-program after they captured the facilities (without they may not reached the moon as the first) !

- so much about History -

can someone of u goth-fans explain me the philosophical issue of it ? i still cant see a real reason in walking around like a zombie

QotD was crap...
    Hey I like this guy!!! Finally someone who agree with me about all I said. Damn!

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Well, here I am again to continue this totally of the topic thread.

What I mean is that they don't go to war just in order to help people: See for example with Liberia.
    They went to Somalia not to fight or start a war but to help the people, give them food and medicine and what do we get...the Black Hawk Down incident.

Well I'm rather talking about neocolonialism, which means that you have an apparently selfgoverned country, but with an economical exploitation of natural and human ressources.
    You just descibed how South American drug lords do business here in the USA.

As I said before, I don't have anything against them, they just unwillingly make me laught. I've stayed in berlin for 2 weeks one year ago, and my german friends made me visit Kreutzberg by night. I never had laught so much in my life.
    This simply shows that you don't have any respect for other cultures, social groups and people that are different from you.

Hey just one more thing: Do you know where I can find some dvdrips of Derrick and Soko.
    Try SuprNova.org.

geez...nuclear weapons  ....the german guy should have known this...hell, both you history ph.d should have known this. Einstein came from germany to america and warned americans that hitler was intrested in exploiting nuclear weapons reasearch
    Einstein moved to the USA many years before Hitler came to power because he didn't agree with the political climate in Germany at that time. Einstein simply told the public that, according to his research, the splitting of atoms releases gigantic energy which can be used to create weapons, nothing more! Einstein had nothing to do with Nuke research but was politically active. He taught at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton after he moved from Germany.

btw, i really thought the german guy was american, and i thought this spitting contest between the two was cause of american-french and german disagreement over iraq.  well, my bad.
    I am a bit of everything I guess. After spending a few years in Germany, Japan and the USA you tend to get pretty good with languages. Actually, I was for the conflict but I just don't like how Bush handles it. I'd rather have the Democrats back in the White House.

When are you french and americans both going to relise you both suck. The Americans openly blow up any thing that will help them get more oil at lower prices. They also blame TV/Games/movies for 12 year olds going to school with assult rifles. Of course it could never be the parents responsibilaty, or the gun laws that gives the right to bare assult riffles to 2 year olds.
    The USA get most of its oil from South America and the rest is produced domestically. The oil in Iraq is distributed mainly in Europe and Asia. The Germans blame games and movies for youth violence. They recently changed a bunch of laws and bad games are now outlawed (blacklisted). -_- what a bunch of idiots...

And a final word about Queen of the Damned:
    I kinda liked the movie, a bit cheesy sometimes but it is okay. The soundtrack on the other hand was very good.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    They went to Somalia not to fight or start a war but to help the people, give them food and medicine and what do we get...the Black Hawk Down incident.
    Actually this was the exeption. And they didn't sent so much troops like recently in Irak
    ------------------------------------------
    Well I'm rather talking about neocolonialism, which means that you have an apparently selfgoverned country, but with an economical exploitation of natural and human ressources.
    You just descibed how South American drug lords do business here in the USA.
    As a wise kleine hunt said a day, I'll reply: "You obviously know less than nothing"

This simply shows that you don't have any respect for other cultures, social groups and people that are different from you.
    If it was forbidden to poke fun on people, live would be boring.
    Hey just one more thing: Do you know where I can find some dvdrips of Derrick and Soko.
    Try SuprNova.org.
    viel danke. Now I'm downloading some. So gut! I'm goin to masturbate myself all the day waching it
      And a final word about Queen of the Damned:
    I kinda liked the movie, a bit cheesy sometimes but it is okay. The soundtrack on the other hand was very good.
    I usualy avoid shooting on ambulances, so I'm not criticizing or making fun about this phrase.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Okay, had to whip out my dictionary since my French is a little rusty. It's been a while since I have spoken/written this messed up language.

Votre Allemand est vraiment mauvais, a tellement juste fermé votre bouche dégoûtante

If it was forbidden to poke fun on people, live would be boring.
    Life is not boring only the individual who thinks so is.

viel danke. Now I'm downloading some. So gut! I'm goin to masturbate myself all the day waching it
    First of all it's "Vielen Dank" I pitty you! You don't have a girl friend with whom you can sleep? You are such a looser...

I usualy avoid shooting on ambulances, so I'm not criticizing or making fun about this phrase.
    I am not criticizing you in any way, it is just...your English sucks! It is "shooting at ambulances" not "on". Damn, and I thought the education system in the US sucks.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Originally posted by MadDog-2000@3 October 2003 - 17:12
    The USA get most of its oil from South America and the rest is produced domestically. The oil in Iraq is distributed mainly in Europe and Asia.
    yeah, i know, people like to make a point about where the u.s. gets its oil, so that they can continue to promote (or even believe) the myth that this war is waged for the exclusive benefit of oppressed peasants. for christ's sake, war is not charity, dubya is not robin hood. if anything, he's the sheriff of nottingham to halliburton as prince john.

people need to stop presenting it as an either/or choice-- "either the war was about oil OR bush just wants to do right by the poor little iraqis." that's simply loading the question.

the white house still hasn't managed to come up with an excuse for the invasion of iraq that stands up ethically or politically. the evidence of WMDs they claimed they would find in iraq has failed to wash up. all in all, dubya wasted a lot of money that the u.s. didn't even have (i.e. we're deep in debt)... in order to wage a war of aggression to overthrow a foreign country's government, and to distract people from the fact that he's done diddly squat with domestic policy and still not made any significant advances against organized terrorists (like capturing osama bin laden or addressing the fact that the u.s.'s ally saudi arabia is the source of a lot of this grief).

and, at the risk of sounding like a conspiracy nut, to take two billion dollars from the lowly american peasants and hand it over to dick cheney's former employers. although two billion is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the eighty-seven billion he requested from congress, a little while ago.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast