Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outkast Verifieds

Poster BT Rep: +1
    asdfasf
    Last edited by zwilliams11788; 07-23-2015 at 03:15 PM.

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    I got mine off Suprnova

3. Music   -   #3
    I Like the Way You move

4. Music   -   #4
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Has anyone heard this album? I haven't heard any of it yet and I was wondering if its worth the download. Outkast music is usually pretty good and it always sounds a little different that every other song on the radio. That's what I hat about mainstream music is that it all sounds alike.

5. Music   -   #5
    Has anyone heard this album? I haven't heard any of it yet and I was wondering if its worth the download. Outkast music is usually pretty good and it always sounds a little different that every other song on the radio. That's what I hat about mainstream music is that it all sounds alike.

id say its an ok cd as far as newschool rap goes but id also say its an disapointment compared to there earlyir albums ATLiens southerplaya

6. Music   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@25 September 2003 - 20:29
    Has anyone heard this album? I haven&#39;t heard any of it yet and I was wondering if its worth the download. Outkast music is usually pretty good and it always sounds a little different that every other song on the radio. That&#39;s what I hat about mainstream music is that it all sounds alike.
    amazing album. absolutely amazing. I must have listened to the first cd almost 10 times already. Outkast is truly the best hip hop group in music today. I think Stankonia deserves 5 stars, so this cd has to get 6&#33; I got my rip off irc about a week and a half ago. By now it should be on soulseek, so go to the KFL Musicworld... someone is bound to have it. I&#39;m sharing it, but I&#39;m not always on ss.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Music   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yep, I like both albums the on the Andre I have to favs already happy valentine and spread.

8. Music   -   #8
    Standout Songs on Big Boi&#39;s CD

GhettoMusick
    Bowtie
    The Way You Move
    War
    Tomb of the Boom
    Flip Flip Rock

On Andre 3000&#39;s

Valentine and Spread.

I have to say that Big Boi&#39;s cd is a tad better than the latter one, but Andre 3000&#39;s still beats most new hip hop. 50 Cent should take a listen to this before he decides to make another album.

9. Music   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I agree with u on all except the 50 part, he is nothing like outkast he is Street and his first cd was sweet every song was sweet.

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by Gre1@25 September 2003 - 21:42
    I agree with u on all except the 50 part, he is nothing like outkast he is Street and his first cd was sweet every song was sweet.
    eh, ok. i dont want to get into an arguement about 50. We both like this cd so lets just stay to Outkast and this fucking amazing cd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast