Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo Beta 1.5

i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    the halo beta has been unleased to the net but its a bitch to 1st of all find it and 2nd of all download cause its so slow

ive got it installed well my friend installed it on my comp but i didnt make a copy of the CD DOH!
    but this game rox
    if only thur were a crack anyways
    email me if u want to talk bout beta or if u need to know bout halo

[email protected]

all i know is that the game was stolen by some news reporter who was trying out the game and lets say the CD fell into his bag and he walked out with a beta CD hehe hey it happens to the best of us

well gearbox is now pissed off cause they werent even gona release this game yet now ppl got it off of stuff like bittorent and mirc (irc)

oh and heres a pic to show i have it

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    this has been out for at least 2 weeks if not more..and there aint no slow speeds downloading this using BT...kazaa is not good for new games movies music etc any more...Dead and dying

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Skank@23 September 2003 - 20:15
    this has been out for at least 2 weeks if not more..and there aint no slow speeds downloading this using BT...kazaa is not good for new games movies music etc any more...Dead and dying
    well ive been away from the internet and i havent herd shit about anything i miss being on my PC nowim bakc to being everybodies fave. low low life
    oh yea and its not slow im getn it right now and its gona b dont in 2 hourz and i only search for it lets say about 30 mins.. soon it will be mine again

MUUUAHHAHA

sry gearbox but how can anyone resist HALO its just that kewl

4. Games   -   #4
    whats the filesize on it?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    A lot of people are having trouble with this beta game , depending on your graphics card

BETA = Greek for still aint working!!!!!

6. Games   -   #6
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    halo is on the computer now?

7. Games   -   #7
    yea but i need 2 download it again cause i lost the beta cd i made but im half way done thanx to all the ppl who have it allready

i just started bout an hour ago and im half way there i should have it by 10:00pm
    if u guys need help member email me or instant message me

HALO!
    iHAd it i will have it again

nice search engine http://novasearch.ath.cx/

8. Games   -   #8
    Heh, I had no clue people were having trouble with it,
    My ATI Radeon 9700 Pro has been running it perfectly,
    I just hope most people won't have trouble with it at my LAN Party in 2 weeks.

Anyways, the game is fun, and if your probably downloading it off BitTorrent it will be slow because everyone already has it.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gandalf on Crack@24 September 2003 - 18:13
    I just hope most people won't have trouble with it at my LAN Party in 2 weeks.

Anyways, the game is fun, and if your probably downloading it off BitTorrent it will be slow because everyone already has it.
    Ive only seen or heard problems associated with it by people using certain models of nVidia graphics cards..there is a fix for it though

Im using a geforce ti 500 and it goes all right on that..also works fine on my mates gforce mx 440..just a few issues with other models i think

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Skank+23 September 2003 - 22:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skank @ 23 September 2003 - 22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gandalf on Crack@24 September 2003 - 18:13
    I just hope most people won&#39;t have trouble with it at my LAN Party in 2 weeks.

Ive only seen or heard problems associated with it by people using certain models of nVidia graphics cards..there is a fix for it though

Im using a geforce ti 500 and it goes all right on that..also works fine on my mates gforce mx 440..just a few issues with other models i think [/b][/quote]
    yup on ati&#39;s especially but i havent had no problems like that just invisible boxes B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast