Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being Trader or Cheater or Antitrader or Long Time Member

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I am member at this site more than 3 years and using the same username from that time to now. Moreover I have never been a scammer. But, I know that some scammers are still member here by using another username.

As far as I see, someones in the forum are insisting on making spamming in threads like the one in this thread

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-354134

I want to clear something. 3 years ago, there were no so much persons in this forum making spamming like you are trader, therefore, you are not deserving an invite for xxxx site. Whenever, the number of torrents sites focusing on trading have increased, we have realized that new communities have borne like FST, but, they were against trading. Actually, some of the new communities are also allowing trading. But, they have changed their policies later on.

I respect anti-trading. But, I am not respecting making spamming in threads. Because, FST is allowing trading. You have to respect this policy. This community is not respecting scammers. Therefore, I am here. I couldn't understand what our sin is. 3 years ago, there were lots of traders here. I was one of them. But, I am using the same username from that time to now.

Anyway, I am tired of spamming. Making spamming is equal for me being scammer. Because, they are not showing respect the current policy of FTS.

Furthermore, please don't suppose that I am making trading most of times. Anyway, we have to find a solution to spamming. Either We will inform moderator, this man is not showing the current policy of the site. Otherwise, we will make ourselves banned to start a new life in order to release ourselves from those people.

I am looking forward to hearing ideas of persons being member more than at least 2 years.

Regards,

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I haven't been a member for more than 2 years, but I can tell you 1 thing: the mentality has changed. 3 years ago, it was OK to trade afaik, now it's definately not. I'm not gonna go through why it isn't, you did say you knew how to use the search button, right?

Also, if you make a trade thread in the apropriate section, you won't be bothered and you can report it if you are.

such ''spamming'' is allowed in GA threads here. People who make GAs, intend (mostly) to use just one accont at that site (as it should be imo) and don't want to get banned. Inviting a trader would get them banned.

And so on and so forth.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I have been member here for two months and I have to say: Get over it.

Don't bother replying though, since I'm only interested in replies from members who have been here for two weeks.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    It seems that such behavior towards traders constitutes flaming and is against the forums rules.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults
    There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

It is not racism, but it is surely insulting.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Attitudes have changed a lot since you joined FST and things that were 'normal' 3 years ago are no longer acceptable.

People aren't having a go at you because you traded three years ago, they are doing it because you are still trading now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    People can change in 3 years, no doubt about that, and I agree that trading was not a big deal just a couple of years ago. But you tried to trade under a month ago, so you can't say you have changed that much can you?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...n-ncore-349495

How do you explain that?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think everyone here but drew missed the point. The point wasnt that he is/was a trader, the point was, trading is allowed here on FST, therefor, people should not be able to spam threads like his request basically saying he did something wrong.

In tracker terms, maybe he did do something wrong, I'm not debating that, I don't think he is either, but here on FST, it is not discouraged, or against the rules, but spamming is, and thats the point.

If the responder doesn't have something constructive or is not going to help out, then whatever they post is spam. If everyone who didn't want to give an invite out posted just saying 'no', that wouldn't be tolerated, so why is this?
    Last edited by Tokeman; 06-05-2009 at 05:21 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ok. I officially give up I'm out of here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    People can change in 3 years, no doubt about that, and I agree that trading was not a big deal just a couple of years ago. But you tried to trade under a month ago, so you can't say you have changed that much can you?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...n-ncore-349495

How do you explain that?
    Please read my below sentence in the fist post.

"Furthermore, please don't suppose that I am making trading most of times."

If you check trading section you can see many bumps about trading. If I am hard trader, you don't need to go back 1 month ago. Checkinh last week or watching number of threads issued should be enough proof for you.

Moreover, as I stated, if trading is allowed in FST, why trading is big problem for other members named antitrader.

Furthermore, if you put the stamp of trader showing me an example 1 month ago, how can we change our style. If I didn't make a trade for 1 year instead of one month, I can not persuade you that I am not trader anymore. Because you will show me my trading posts belong to 1 years ago. At this condition, it is not possible to remove trading stamp in this site except for changing your username.

Let me tell you one more thing. I know that some scammers or hard traders are now "hard antitrader" since they know that it is not possible to be member of new sites at this conditions.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ala View Post
    I am member at this site more than 3 years and using the same username from that time to now. Moreover I have never been a scammer. But, I know that some scammers are still member here by using another username.

As far as I see, someones in the forum are insisting on making spamming in threads like the one in this thread

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-354134

I want to clear something. 3 years ago, there were no so much persons in this forum making spamming like you are trader, therefore, you are not deserving an invite for xxxx site. Whenever, the number of torrents sites focusing on trading have increased, we have realized that new communities have borne like FST, but, they were against trading. Actually, some of the new communities are also allowing trading. But, they have changed their policies later on.

I respect anti-trading. But, I am not respecting making spamming in threads. Because, FST is allowing trading. You have to respect this policy. This community is not respecting scammers. Therefore, I am here. I couldn't understand what our sin is. 3 years ago, there were lots of traders here. I was one of them. But, I am using the same username from that time to now.

Anyway, I am tired of spamming. Making spamming is equal for me being scammer. Because, they are not showing respect the current policy of FTS.

Furthermore, please don't suppose that I am making trading most of times. Anyway, we have to find a solution to spamming. Either We will inform moderator, this man is not showing the current policy of the site. Otherwise, we will make ourselves banned to start a new life in order to release ourselves from those people.

I am looking forward to hearing ideas of persons being member more than at least 2 years.

Regards,
    2 year old members.. man that is harsh. But anyway, I am still gonna go on, since the thread is open to me.

This thread is definitely not three years old. So, my actions are justified.

Moving on, People should not SPAM threads made by *former* traders in the form of Requests in the Give Away Sections..right?
    One months is not a year or 3 years. Is there a guarantee that you will not trade ATC once you join it? Considering your trading history is not very old?

If you have the *right* to trade on a board like FST, i am sorry to stand in the way and *inform* people by means of *SPAM* in your well drafted request threads.
    I won't STOP doing that, as long as it helps *anyone* retain their account on trackers, by NOT having traders like you on their invite trees. (Traders who claim they don't or won't trade, even though their trade history dates back to less than a month.)

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    It seems that such behavior towards traders constitutes flaming and is against the forums rules.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults
    There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

It is not racism, but it is surely insulting.
    I am sorry to say, but, one things is for sure..you will not work for any self respecting law firm. EVER!
    My statements, in no way, were insulting (till now).
    All i have been doing is stating facts and bringing them out in some cases.
    Opening a thread like this, and arguing for a lame cause is definitely not the best thing to do, especially if you cant take criticism, or take rejection too damn hard.

Try staying away from Trades for your own good.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast