2. Lounge   -   #52
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    So that the Soldiers dont feel guilty, obviously

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

Oh yeah the irish were discriminated here, but today they are the ones discriminating at least in Massachusetts, it is sad that in europe in some countries you still find those signs today.
    Were the people who are discriminating there (as you put it) born in Ireland? I very much doubt it. In which case, they're not Irish. They're American. This makes it more a matter for your country, not mine.

Also, I've travelled extensively in Europe. Worked there and lived there in many different countries. I've yet to come across one of those signs.

Are you really this stupid or are you just being a racist troll?

I can't decide.
    I lived in many countries in Europe, and you can say all you want to, and insult the hell out of anyone here, but old Europe is a very racist continent, you get away with so much there, denying jobs to minoritie etc etc, There are not consecuences, in the United States, you discriminate been a bussines or anyone else, and I'll see you in court, there are consecuences here dear sir.
    Before you insult anyone for writing the truth, get yourself inform, or better open your eyes, "there is nothing worst, that someone not wanting to see the truth"

And stop with the spelling crap already, ignorance is prevalent around here.
    Been of Irish descent, makes anyone Irish period, and yes Ireland I lived there yes, and let me tell you, racism is very real there. In a country were there is not religious tolerance, you tell me the kind of country you live in.
    Sincerelly
    lamuller

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    he lives in ireland, like.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #55
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lamuller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Were the people who are discriminating there (as you put it) born in Ireland? I very much doubt it. In which case, they're not Irish. They're American. This makes it more a matter for your country, not mine.

Also, I've travelled extensively in Europe. Worked there and lived there in many different countries. I've yet to come across one of those signs.

Are you really this stupid or are you just being a racist troll?

I can't decide.
    I lived in many countries in Europe, and you can say all you want to, and insult the hell out of anyone here, but old Europe is a very racist continent, you get away with so much there, denying jobs to minoritie etc etc, There are not consecuences, in the United States, you discriminate been a bussines or anyone else, and I'll see you in court, there are consecuences here dear sir.
    Before you insult anyone for writing the truth, get yourself inform, or better open your eyes, "there is nothing worst, that someone not wanting to see the truth"

Been of Irish descent, makes anyone Irish period, and yes Ireland I lived there yes, and let me tell you, racism is very real there. In a country were there is not religious tolerance, you tell me the kind of country you live in.
    Sincerelly
    lamuller

Most obvious dupe account - ever.

-bd

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post

Sincerelly
    lamuller

-bd

Is that all you have a dupe account?

7. Lounge   -   #57
    I think Gingers are the only Minority without legal protection to the Max here.

Feel really sorry for Skweeky's young 'un

/me is really glad he posted that AFTER he saw her on Sunday
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 05-26-2009 at 02:41 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Fat people.
    Although they're rapidly becoming a majority actually.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post

Sincerelly
    lamuller

-bd
    People don't magically un-become stupid idiots just because they log on with another account, you know.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Fat people.
    Although they're rapidly becoming a majority actually.
    They can always claim to be American and get covered by the Race Relations.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast