Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cooking/home improvement

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    actually, that was constructive criticism with a bit of humour.
    personally, i doubt many torrenters will be interested in a cooking tracker but that's just my opinion..
    How was that constructive? You could of stated some ideas etc..

Thanks were looking to be done coding in about a week.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    how do you expect me to give you some ideas since your tracker is almost ready to open ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster
    weve got a week its 5 am here i stay awake for quite awhile so im sure i could code something in.

Im open to people constucting a catogorie list here.. Post all the catogories you want for the tracker and they will be noted...
    Last edited by LRG; 05-27-2009 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    Yeah because "torrenters" would rather sign up at a new 0day tracker with 500 members just for the leetness of it.

Sorry the off topic OP, good luck.

Ah, and I would sign up BTW.
    of course u will.u are a collector<---jk

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by LRG View Post
    Thankyou everyone for a mainly good response. If people are going to post things negatively about nerds and not queers dont. Stop trolling ffs. I can take critisicm but make it constructive.
    Telling the truth is never 'trolling', and that nerds can't cook for shit is the flambéed, puréed, sautéed truth. The majority of your potential members would be glad if they could nuke an instant meal properly, let alone cook.

Good luck though, you'll need it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    double post

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by LRG View Post
    weve got a week its 5 am here i stay awake for quite awhile so im sure i could code something in.

Im open to people constucting a catogorie list here.. Post all the catogories you want for the tracker and they will be noted...
    music videos,preferably mp4s to watch on your ipod while you cook.
    A motherhood section would be awesome too.juggling between squeaking babies,dirty diapers,home improvement and cooking is a science that needs to be demistyfied.
    Diary room,where guys can whine of how miserable their lives are and how they think their husbands are cheating on them and what nots.
    Rehab section for anorexics and bingers.
    You are bound to have lots of gay members,so you might wanna have a place where they can exchange info on gay bars and gay sites.

But honestly man why would you start a cooking tracker and yet we told you we wanted one for music videos,that's what i have a problem with,did you even read you earlier thread.you obviously had made up your mind on everything hadn't ya?

342 reads on a supposedly new tracker thats meant to fill a gap should tell you you are headed the wrong way man(soz if u r a chic)
    if this is the new way of getting laid then my apologies.i also got a thing for milfs

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    WTF? Since when are DIY and cooking considered particularly gay activities
    feels good, man

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    open it a whole month and then, close the registrations and the invite system: i'm pretty sure many people will discover a passion for cooking like they did with magic stuff when AOM has started to become rare
    Last edited by cinephilia; 05-27-2009 at 01:59 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    WTF? Since when are DIY and cooking considered particularly gay activities
    why do you think so?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast