Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooking/home improvement

Poster
    Im creating a cooking/home improvement tracker as i havent seen one that fits this niche and i love diy etc... I was hoping for some feedback and ideas? I have started coding it using gazelle...

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Awesome idea. People might say that BitMe already provides stuff you may offer, but I think a tracker like this is needed.

Is the tracker going to have all sorts of DIY content (Make magazine, etc.)?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    nice idea , i dont see myself as a member there but good luck !
    for this staff i use mostly youtube

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    yes it will include cook book rips home made recipes, home improvement dvds cook tv all media for all cooking and home improvement (TV,MAGAZINES,AUDIO,DVD,EBOOK ETC )

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Well I'm sure some people here are able to provide content for the tracker. A site like you're proposing has a lot of potential... it could showcase projects by the members and stuff like that.

If you need any help with graphics or CSS don't hesitate PM me.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    a tracker dedicated to cooking ? lol.. i'd say good old cooking books would serve the purpose.

good luck anyway..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    stellar ive been looking for CSS And GFX person all day :L ill pm you now.

Stellar it wont let me pm you...
    Last edited by LRG; 05-25-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Ah yeah you haven't been a member long enough to PM. I've got some contact info in my profile (biography section), so use that.

I'll respond in some hours as I have to attend to some business.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    contacted thanks. has anyone got ideas for this tracker? any feedback would be great ill release site link in about a week and setup beta testers.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by LRG View Post
    yes it will include cook book rips home made recipes, home improvement dvds cook tv all media for all cooking and home improvement
    umm...you sound like you are starting a tracker for stay-at-home republican housewives...IMO i.e
    but hey,its high time martha stewart came to BT..i think..

You really really went queer and straight out of the box with this one,i wont be joining but just for that i applaud you :yup

Am tolerant of differences,and like they say hate the act but not the person.I wish you and all those with your preference the best.I hope that all these people encouraging you will actually be joining.
    I can provide a recipe on how to cook steam just to start you off if you want
    gl

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast