Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trade

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Couldn't help, but inevitably bump this thread for you. :/

You are on FSC, its a privilege. Don't let the *quest* for joining other trackers ruin everything for you. I suppose you were a trusted guy *earlier*, when you joined FSC. (But anyway, the FST profile has an altogether different take on it. )
    Be realistic. You will NOT join FTWR through a trade. You will definitely not get invited to wheelmods. (I guess that was the point of this trade..right? unless some other members account, with a different nick is good enough for you.)
    Anyone with a pea sized brain with no gray cells is not gonna trade for this one. It will get disabled. Its just a matter of time. Trust the members who earlier posted on this thread in this regard.

PS: is the myth of the concerned tracker not having any traders, and not having to disable any member being shattered? or has this happened before?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Got scc!!!!
    Looking for fcs and cn!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Couldn't help, but inevitably bump this thread for you. :/

You are on FSC, its a privilege. Don't let the *quest* for joining other trackers ruin everything for you. I suppose you were a trusted guy *earlier*, when you joined FSC. (But anyway, the FST profile has an altogether different take on it. )
    Be realistic. You will NOT join FTWR through a trade. You will definitely not get invited to wheelmods. (I guess that was the point of this trade..right? unless some other members account, with a different nick is good enough for you.)
    Anyone with a pea sized brain with no gray cells is not gonna trade for this one. It will get disabled. Its just a matter of time. Trust the members who earlier posted on this thread in this regard.

PS: is the myth of the concerned tracker not having any traders, and not having to disable any member being shattered? or has this happened before?
    Most of them are just spammers and I doubt anyone of them traded fsc. So why should I listen to them? Thanks for caring though.

Quote Originally Posted by fedje View Post
    Got scc!!!!
    Looking for fcs and cn!!!
    No thanks. PM me if you have any other offers.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    St**id KID all about TINY (He need learn reads screenshoots)
    Last edited by chomar; 06-03-2009 at 08:16 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Beg me pardon, but could you please repeat that with better english chomar? I did not understand. :/

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Maybe you have something wrong with your eyes ?
    If you can't read your nick in searchbox

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by chomar View Post
    Maybe you have something wrong with your eyes ?
    If you can't read your nick in searchbox
    I can't see my nick in ftn's searchbox. I can only see it in the grey tracker. Also my nick is not in the searchbox in the sct screenshot, it is placed at "invited by"
    Maybe I have something wrong with my eyes, you tell me.
    Last edited by Tiny; 06-04-2009 at 12:28 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    you dont see red wheel
    definitely you have something wrong with eyes
    in ftn your nick is after cursor betwen the stars
    Last edited by chomar; 06-03-2009 at 10:31 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Is that ftn? Is not ftn supposed to be red? Alright then my bad. But what about sct?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    I can show screen from sct with searchbox and your nick
    when you send invite on CN
    Last edited by chomar; 06-03-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast