Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Interpretion Of God Al Mighty?

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Lets put Hobbes(with his permission) in the middle JP and call him a freethinker like myself.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't believe in any kind of God or Religion, I think the whole idea of an all knowing creator of life is absolutely ridiculous

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    On a slightly lighter note, for those who are not sure Check your religion...

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Originally posted by __eric__@28 September 2003 - 14:41
    I don't believe in any kind of God or Religion, I think the whole idea of an all knowing creator of life is absolutely ridiculous
    [QUOTE]

There are a few creators of life(parents) in this Forum. Yes and one or two of them think that they are all knowing. So I think you better reconsider your views.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by __eric__@28 September 2003 - 15:41
    I'm an agnostic and all, so the best I could do is to supply a couple of theories on the existence or unexistence of a deity.

however, to say that the idea of a knowing god is ridiculous, is only proof that your mind is as rigid on this question as those who would claim that there is a god purely based on belief

We can't know right now.

Edit: I spelled "god" wrong!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Originally posted by SnnY+28 September 2003 - 14:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY &#064; 28 September 2003 - 14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-__eric__@28 September 2003 - 15:41
    I don&#39;t believe in any kind of God or Religion, I think the whole idea of an all knowing creator of life is absolutely ridiculous
    I&#39;m an agnostic and all, so the best I could do is to supply a couple of theories on the existence or unexistence of a deity.

however, to say that the idea of a knowing god is ridiculous, is only proof that your mind is as rigid on this question as those who would claim that there is a god purely based on belief

We can&#39;t know right now.

Edit: I spelled "god" wrong&#33; [/b][/quote]
    [QUOTE]

It was originally good anyway. If that was the spelling mistake you made I am going to start charging psychic consulting fees.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    lynx's Avatar .
    I think the best quote I heard was something along the lines:

"So God created the Universe, Sun, Earth, Man etc? Why? Was he bored?"
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If God&#39;s so smart, How come he only made one Britney Spears

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by __eric__@28 September 2003 - 16:18
    If God&#39;s so smart, How come he only made one Britney Spears
    Thinking along your lines then I have to point out that everyone makes mistakes...after all he created you as well....

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by bigboab+28 September 2003 - 15:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 28 September 2003 - 15:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SnnY@28 September 2003 - 14:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-__eric__
    @28 September 2003 - 15:41
    I don&#39;t believe in any kind of God or Religion, I think the whole idea of an all knowing creator of life is absolutely ridiculous

I&#39;m an agnostic and all, so the best I could do is to supply a couple of theories on the existence or unexistence of a deity.

We can&#39;t know right now.

Edit: I spelled "god" wrong&#33;

It was originally good anyway. If that was the spelling mistake you made I am going to start charging psychic consulting fees. [/b]
    start charging , it wasn&#39;t what I intended and thus I saw it as spelled wrong

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast