Thread: Art.

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I'll take that as a yes, then.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Molested by a corpse. That's a new one.

Mongalong to your heart's content there, spakka. I'm off out for the weekend.

I'll read your shite come Monday morning and pwn you more.

Sayonara, spaz.
    It seems to me, that you know a lot about child molestation, you have to be one of those altar boys, or maybe one of those abused on those houses there in ireland, poor you, they say, when you talk a lot about something, it is because it happened to you or you are doing it, maybe even you are molesting your 11 year old son, I have hear worst things in life, from better people than you, well you are scam anyway.
    Someone really needs to do something about this. I'm not much of a complainer but in my view that went way too far. Bringing someone's weans into a stupid slanging match is absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Please ban this idiot.
    Last edited by Mr JP Fugley; 05-30-2009 at 03:42 PM.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #83
    You managed to read that?

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Nazis

I think that Chalice should be IP banned because he doesn't do anything except try to disrupt this forum, I noticed that many users including myself try to work with him but he wastes our patience

5. Lounge   -   #85
    /me hits head with hammer some more.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Thi reson us don't pay atention to us spalling, at is becuse us uent to pevlic educasione lol lol, so chalice ere yu happi nuw us betch?

7. Lounge   -   #87
    /me goes for a hat trick

8. Lounge   -   #88
    it is the best spideman movie I ever seen in my life actually it make me cry , it make me laugh , it make me impressed , their are many many action , and their are love story ,,, it is a great mixer between all feelings ,

9. Lounge   -   #89
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

It seems to me, that you know a lot about child molestation, you have to be one of those altar boys, or maybe one of those abused on those houses there in ireland, poor you, they say, when you talk a lot about something, it is because it happened to you or you are doing it, maybe even you are molesting your 11 year old son, I have hear worst things in life, from better people than you, well you are scam anyway.
    Someone really needs to do something about this. I'm not much of a complainer but in my view that went way too far. Bringing someone's weans into a stupid slanging match is absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Please ban this idiot.
    Are you saying that I should be banned?
    If you are, I think you should pay attention and read, because the only one here, that always talks about child molestation is Chalice, not me, I just defend myself, so stop the gang thingy you have here ok, and stop kissing behinds, because when he feels like to, he will insult you too.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Nazis

I think that Chalice should be IP banned because he doesn't do anything except try to disrupt this forum, I noticed that many users including myself try to work with him but he wastes our patience
    If I had to choose between chalice and you, well you would be gone long ago, at least chalice is a little human sometimes, but you, well let me shut up, there is nothing nice to say about you.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast