Thread: Msn Plus 2.21.57

..:: MSN Plus 2.21.57 ::..

Messenger Plus! is an add-on for MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger, the two popular Instant Messaging softwares from Microsoft. Messenger Plus! adds different features to Messenger to make it more enjoyable for a regular usage. Messenger Plus! is not a chat program, it only adds functionalities to Messenger, it can't be used as a standalone application.

Changes:
    The auto-update mechanism has been improved in several ways

You can now enter up to 30 Quick Texts, the last 10 don't have a keyboard shortcut associated with them but still allow you to take advantage of the "chain feature" (using #, more information can be found in the tooltip associated with the Quick Text preferences window)

Download Here

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Have they up dated all the "optional" adware? that gets installed regardless whether you want it or not

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    I hope they have fixed a bug, regarding my copy of MSN Messenger, where my display picture keeps changing every time I sign-in.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    PAiNKiLLER
    That seems to be a good news...

Image Resized

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    If some crappy programs gonna install adware, after asking u if u wanna install it and choosing no, then its not worth having it on ya computer

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Skank@26 September 2003 - 20:32
    If some crappy programs gonna install adware, after asking u if u wanna install it and choosing no, then its not worth having it on ya computer
    it didnt install it for me. i unchecked the box.

scanned with adaware and spybot no traces of lop

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    They must of fixed this version..last version u ticked no, and it installed the registry entries..not the entire ad program though