Thread: Madden 2004

I've been looking for days now for a file. suprnova.org, when i try to create account, loads for bout a min then just "cannot find page". overnet.com wont install, bittorrent costs money, etc... someone please help. i think i know how to make .bin files work, i simply cant find one.

2. Games   -   #2
    go and get emule and download it from there

3. Games   -   #3
    jesus, emule is so much better than kazaa. thanx a lot man, i hope it will work.

4. Games   -   #4
    hmmmm either im really dumb and impatient, or something's wrong... there's supposedly 180 sources, but it went through all 180 and now it just says 180 (0) and does nothing. ...?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by nigmatzyanov@26 September 2003 - 15:49
    jesus, emule is so much better than kazaa. thanx a lot man, i hope it will work.
    Well you jumped the gun on that ond didnt't you.

Bittorent does not cost money spend some time read the manualt on bittorent in this pinned thread.

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=54389

6. Games   -   #6
    eheheh, after 10 hours, i have a whopping 10mb's, i mean wtf... and bittorrent keeps giving me page not found when i upload torrent.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by nigmatzyanov@26 September 2003 - 23:23
    eheheh, after 10 hours, i have a whopping 10mb's, i mean wtf... and bittorrent keeps giving me page not found when i upload torrent.
    First of all you are not trying to uplaod a torrent, you need to download one.

Go here http://www.bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html to download bittorent, you need it installed first.

Then go to suprnova.org, if you get page cannt be displayed, hit refresh.

Go to games-PC games - then click on madden 2004 if it still has seaders.

Give it a day depending on connection, then come back here to ask us how to install it.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    e-mule is slow as hell, if u want software try getting Shareaza, its not not that fast but its deffenitly faster than e-mule

proud to be american

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Jay@27 September 2003 - 07:00
    e-mule is slow as hell, if u want software try getting Shareaza, its not not that fast but its deffenitly faster than e-mule
    The program will not make any difference in how fast you connect to the eDonkey network.

Tricks to get faster connections on eMule.

1) right click on all downloads and put the priority to High.

2) when you get a certain % of a file you can click on the Shared Files tab, right click on the file you want the most and put it on Release. that will make you distribute (upload) that file more than others . the more you upload the higher you are placed in Que for that file.

3) leave eMule running 24 hours a day. when i go to sleep im getting 3-4kbs. when i wake up im getting 15-50kbs or more because i waited in Que all night.

4) i have two PCs. my 98 gets much slower speeds on eMule than my XP does .. XP can connect to a lot more sources than 98