Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do traders apply or make their own GAs and REQs?

Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Some want that tracker quicker so they trade,some are patient hence they wait while others like in our case are well calculated and rightfully so,get there quicker having played along that thin line that separates the trader,a non-trader and an anti-trader like pros
    Did you care how get in a tracker or is about what others thinking of you?

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I'm not always up to something. I try to always be into something though, but that doesn't always work out unfortunately...

But yeah, don't hate the player, hate the game. Or something along those lines...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post

But yeah, don't hate the player, hate the game. Or something along those lines...
    lulz,and beat up the ref.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I guess some want to show people they're one of the good guys
    since when being a trader makes you a bad guy?!! According to these idiotic statements then being a non-trader labels you as a good guy automatically

bored beings like the "anti-traders" have instilled this thought for ages so i get where you and some others are coming from, but traders aren't necessarily bad ppl. They just dont know how to do things properly

Taders don't even do much damage compared to the Delusional power-hungry whores who think they control everything. Look at MelviMewo when he tried exposing Detale's personal info etc.. It's peopel like that plague and disturb the bittorrent not the traders
    Shame on you(not directed at you Martinator) if you can't think for yourself and base your opinions based on what these lowlife's say. "I am the best, the funniest and i will destroy anyone that goes against me because im better than everyone" ..that's exactly how they think

funny how these bored beings have established their own movement now though lol "Traders are the worst of the worst. Im number one and I will katch and punish everyone that disobeys me" ..pathetic
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 06-04-2009 at 12:40 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I guess some want to show people they're one of the good guys
    since when being a trader makes you a bad guy?!! According to these idiotic statements then being a non-trader labels you as a good guy automatically

bored beings like the "anti-traders" have instilled this thought for ages so i get where you and some others are coming from, but traders aren't necessarily bad ppl. They just dont know how to do things properly

Taders don't even do much damage compared to the Delusional power-hungry whores who think they control everything. Look at MelviMewo when he tried exposing Detale's personal info etc.. It's peopel like that plague and disturb the bittorrent not the traders
    Shame on you(not directed at you Martinator) if you can't think for yourself and base your opinions based on what these lowlife's say. "I am the best, the funniest and i will destroy anyone that goes against me because im better than everyone" ..that's exactly how they think

funny how these bored beings have established their own movement now though lol "Traders are the worst of the worst. Im number one and I will katch and punish everyone that disobeys me" ..pathetic
    Wow, I've pissed of Albo, lol. I was talking about the traders that know they're doing something wrong, not the people who don't know how to do stuff proprely. I'm all about helping them. I hope they do see my posts in the GA section.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Wow, I've pissed of Albo, lol. I was talking about the traders that know they're doing something wrong,
    They dont do nothing wrong

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    As I wrote earlier before, I am neither a trader or 'anti-trader'. I just see no point in trading, but it definitely is not my mission to "hunt down" traders, for whatever reason (to please siteops?). Everyone is responsible for what they do, and has to deal with the consequences. For traders, it's usually to get purged from sites and going nowhere in the long run. But who am I to 'convince them' to stop trading? It's their choice, they must know what they are doing.

But there is a specific kind of trader I just can't understand: Those who do everything to join rare ("high level") sites just for the sake of joining them, they don't even care about the content of the tracker, as long as the site is rare and 'exclusive'. I mean, what's the point? Why all the fuss, all the shit they have to go through to finally get what they want? I just don't get it, but whatever makes them happy I guess.
    Last edited by shipwreck; 06-04-2009 at 09:35 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    As I wrote earlier before, I am neither a trader or 'anti-trader'. I just see no point in trading, but it definitely is not my mission to "hunt down" traders, for whatever reason (to please siteops?). Everyone is responsible for what they do, and has to deal with the consequences. For traders, it's usually to get purged from sites and going nowhere in the long run. But who am I to 'convince them' to stop trading? It's their choice, they must know what they are doing.

But there is a specific kind of trader I just can't understand: Those who do everything to join rare ("high level") sites just for the sake of joining them, they don't even care about the content of the tracker, as long as the site is rare and 'excluive'. I mean, what's the point? Why all the fuss, all the shit they have to go through to finally get what they want? I just don't get it, but whatever makes them happy I guess.
    One word: e-penis. nuff said.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sorry double post, please delete.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 06-04-2009 at 09:46 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    But what can you penetrate with your e-penis? Know what I am aiming at?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast