Thread: What do you think of VipMusic?

Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Well I was wondering what people here think about that great tracker. Since softmp3 closed, vipmusic is the only scene music only tracker with really great pre times compared to even the faster site out there (scc). There are already 15000 torrents on the site, over 30000 peers, site is growing, many old softmp3 users moved there. MVID and MDVDR sections are free, seed bonus system is coming up. Collections are really great. And most importantly users give away invites in here.

If you don't have an account there yet, I'd suggest you look for an invite!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    When I was a member of ViPM,there were only about 300 torrents.PrimeTime also wasn't too good,looks the site went over a big growing.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    It's been around a year already since they're back, so yeah they had some time. However those 300 torrents you're talking about they had maybe in the first week lol.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Whoever registers an account is given 3 invites, so it shouldn't be difficult to get one.

The site is ok, but besides it has music scene torrents it can't be compared to Softmp3, it was much better, plust to have a good ratio on VIPM seems quite harder

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Nothing special, as patiesmiz said you can't compare it to Softmp3.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    It's a nice place. They have really cool ui.
    Last edited by AllAlone; 06-03-2009 at 08:12 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    In some weird way it's true, but I'm sure very soon they will get as much content (or even more) as sotmp3 had. They doubled their user base since old softmp3 users started moving there, who're making it their new home. IMHO they're growing pretty fast. And the UI looks damn cool, too.