Thread: [req] cfs

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    By now you all know that I can spam. But I can also take part in a discussion. It has come to my attention that CFS is a forum that would fill my needs as far as discussions go (BT related). I must add that I don't want to become a member there to start making requests. I would really like to take part in such discussions and maybe even learn something new.

Some might not find me worthy. Those of you feel free to express yourselves here and I'll try to answer you as best as I can. My potential inviter there will be the judge and jury.

Ps: Seriously, I'd like to be a member and I can promise 1 thing, I'll be active. Also, I'm able to cut back on spam if wanted to by anyone.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 06-05-2009 at 10:45 AM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    By now you all know that I can spam. But I can also take part in a discussion. It has come to my attention that CFS is a forum that would fill my needs as far as discussions go (BT related). I must add that I don't want to become a member there to start making requests. I would really like to take part in such discussions and maybe even learn something new.

Some might not find me worthy. Those of you feel free to express yourselves here and I'll try to answer you as best as I can. My potential inviter there will be the judge and jury.

Ps: Seriously, I'd like to be a member and I can promise 1 thing, I'll be active. Also, I'm able to cut back on spam if wanted to by anyone.
    cut back on spam..thats a great way to start a request for CFS.
    Your posts and your FST history seems to be clean.

Good luck with this request.
    I am sure the some one will eventually invite you.

PS: CFS has strict rules regarding useful posts and spamming.
    This request gives an impression that you have done your homework.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 06-05-2009 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

your request is not that easy but i wish you good luck you are active here at FST & i think you deserve it ,you can also try to write more about your self & personality

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It has come to my attention that CFS does not like their name mentioned here. Therefore I am closing this thread. I am sorry about breaking your rules. If I had known I wouldn't have done it.

Nevertheless, thanks for all your wishes Ahmed and n00bz0r.

EDIT: I would have edited my posts, but the thread title would have stayed.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 06-05-2009 at 04:27 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.