Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Scene - Review

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Contempt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia
    knowing romanians, this tracker will be full of trance/techno crap. definitely not for me.
    Knowing romanians ? This mentality is all over the world now , "all romanians" , like we are all the same . That's wrong .
    of course all romanians are not the same... i was just pointing out a trend of romanian youth listening this musical genre in particular.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Contempt's Avatar ^x?>
    No we're not There are only 2 general music trackers in .ro , MT and us , and the content isn't only trance and techno Maybe on elektronik , but that's based on that kind of music . Again , go and search our torrents database , we are trying daily to maintain a balance between the different music genres . That's why our tracker will contain both scene/non-scene torrents, we really , really want to avoid that kind of situation . Thanks for your opinions.
    Last edited by Contempt; 06-06-2009 at 05:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    i was just saying that romanian youth tended to be into trance/techno more than many otehr countries..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Techno's got the Glitchy Vibe...Tuck Tuck Takkaaaa!!...
    Just got myself signed up...will be active out here...Looks like a fabulous site.....TT FTW.........Will try and upload a lot of techno and Tech music!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    techno aka the music of decadence

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Just a few popular categories and number of torrents on every one, so you will have an idea about what you will find there.

From a total of 1.335 torrents:

Punk: 8

Indie: 11

Alternative: 12

R & B: 24

Metal: 41

Rock: 54

Pop: 61

House: 183

Trance: 180
    ----------

From the site rules ( C & P):
    # Low ratios may result in severe consequences, including banning or disabling accounts in extreme cases.
    # Leech And Run is not allowed, and you'll be punished with warning or disable account for that.
    # More than a week of 0.2 ratio, or two weeks of 0.3 ratio will get your account disabled.
    ----------------------------
    So do you mean that those rules won't be applied from now on?

Plus the ability to upload for PU and above, only, seems pointless to me for a site that is starting.
    Last edited by patiesmiz; 06-06-2009 at 06:09 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by patiesmiz View Post
    House: 183

Trance: 180
    seems i was right on this one

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    old music 100
    music vid 65..etc

but the site is growing...
    on all general music trackers, the procent of techo/house/trance torrents is the biggest, for the simple reason that are very many dj's and bands in this area, so there is a huge number of releases of this type!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Techno & Trance is fine, as long as it's old school stuff! Ah the memories....

The only music I despise is crap music. There probably is no genre I dislike as long as the music is of artistic value. And you may laugh, but that applies to a lot of electronic music also.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    darkeingel's Avatar Spammer BT Rep: +3

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by patiesmiz View Post
    From the site rules ( C & P):
    # Low ratios may result in severe consequences, including banning or disabling accounts in extreme cases.
    # Leech And Run is not allowed, and you'll be punished with warning or disable account for that.
    # More than a week of 0.2 ratio, or two weeks of 0.3 ratio will get your account disabled.
    ----------------------------
    So do you mean that those rules won't be applied from now on?

Plus the ability to upload for PU and above, only, seems pointless to me for a site that is starting.
    No. Those rules doesnt apply anymore as the ratio system has been disabled.

Also, for starting we won't punish Leech'n'Runners as we look for more and more user to start leeching and using their accounts.

That ability is questionable, as we started a new poll for our users (be sure you check the Home page)

1. * Don't forget that the free signup is still on.
    2. * We installed a new auto-upload script, 3 days ago, with GREAT pretimes.
    3. * We have a non-ratio system that we want to encourage our users to leech without thinking about their stats.
    4. * Our IRC channel is up on P2PNET, tracking the new uploads through our announce bot. (#TSCN)
    Last edited by darkeingel; 06-06-2009 at 07:46 PM.
    1338 - Above leetz0rs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast