Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need FTWR or CN or E****

I need an elite torrent site so I can be all cool at the water cooler. Noone else at my work has scene axx so when I say I am on topsites where GAYGAY pre it means nothing. So I need to be all cool and cock slap them with an elite torrent sites.

I have 2 months of axx to my site with a 400GB limit, after which it will cost 45 euros. Or I can give you axx to another site where you will need to race for.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SkitZoo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I have never seen those requests actually been fulfilled in a request thread. In other words: don’t ask them, they’ll ask you!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    need to give some more details, .se .no .us, private/rented what affils just GAYGAY? etc etc.

paytoleech topsites are very insecure

also 45 euro for 400gb is alot.

why would you want a torrent site if you use axx, you must be able to get everything you want from there.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    need to give some more details, .se .no .us, private/rented what affils just GAYGAY? etc etc.

why would you want a torrent site if you use axx, you must be able to get everything you want from there.

not exactly -no community and definitely none of this ...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Noone affilates with my pay2leech site but the other one has PreVail,FTP,GAYGAY,GAYNIGGERS and TRADINGSTANDARDS.

45 euro for 400gb may be alot but it is very secure, its never ever been haxed by the evil haquers.

As I said all the buddies at the water cooler at work use torrent sites they are all talking about e****,ftwr,ftn,cn. While I just talk about the scene they look at me like I am an idiot.

I want to be top dog at RIAA

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_saTan View Post
    Noone affilates with my pay2leech site but the other one has PreVail,FTP,GAYGAY,GAYNIGGERS and TRADINGSTANDARDS.

45 euro for 400gb may be alot but it is very secure, its never ever been haxed by the evil haquers.

As I said all the buddies at the water cooler at work use torrent sites they are all talking about e****,ftwr,ftn,cn. While I just talk about the scene they look at me like I am an idiot.

I want to be top dog at RIAA
    So let me get this straight. You want to be cool at the "water cooler" and this is your rationale for having a site?

Why not just turn yourself in? In prison you can have all of those sites and no one will ever know.

Also I'll never let you into E ever.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    don;t be so harsh on him murphdog
    give him a chance
    he made the best request

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post

not exactly -no community and definitely none of this ...
    no community on topsites, i would suggest you have not been on any for a considerable ammount of time.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    this gets the prize for the request of the month.
    at least he is not bullshitting anyone and saying he wants it for the community.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    jason1337's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    this gets the prize for the request of the month.
    at least he is not bullshitting anyone and saying he wants it for the community.
    what if it is all about the community?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast