Thread: kimsufi low upload speeds

Hi,

I bought a kimsufi seedbox (plan L), but I'm getting very low upload speeds. I'm getting 11MB/s download, but only 100KB/s Upload (withou donwload).

Can someone helping me to resolve this? I'm working on a machine with Debian 4.0 + wine + utorrent.

Regards

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    disk is overloading ?(chech downside of your client)
    ps: getta 11MB/s download a little bit strange with L try to limit your download speed 3.5MB/s it should get max upload speed on active files...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I'm not download nothing right now, and I'm still getting low upload speeds, and no, it's not overloaded! :S

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Isn't their NoSLA 1mbit (100kB/s)? Maybe you got a recycled server from your reseller.

Unless you don't use a reseller, then I dunno Make sure you have the latest Wine since it fixes a critical utorrent bug.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Is the torrent-swarm big enough to even allow for high upload-values or are only a few peeps leeching from you thus netting you a lower upload?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FransTormer View Post
    Is the torrent-swarm big enough to even allow for high upload-values or are only a few peeps leeching from you thus netting you a lower upload?
    Yes, that's the problem, I can't connect to more than 1 peer when exists tens of then!

And yes, I've the last wine version