Thread: Colin Mcrae Rally 2

mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    Has any1 got the working no cd patch pls? i tried all of them on gamecopyworld but none worked, still asked for cd. its a myth rip (174MB)
    v1.05 i fink

2. Games   -   #2
    BANNED
    If its the rip i'm thinking of..its not the crack thats the problem.So bin the new cracks incase u mix them up.If your getting that nocd thing after u think its all installed and the reg if needed,when u tri and run the game,its not unpacked properly. Delete or unstalll the game and install and unpack the game again then apply all the patches and it should be ok.When u unpack the game,if theres a link in the start menu use that.

3. Games   -   #3
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    cheers 4 the info but didnt understand it all fully! lol

4. Games   -   #4
    I don't think you need a no cd crack for this game anyhow!!
    I had original and once you installed it you don't need cd to play it!

5. Games   -   #5
    You probably have to click on the registry entry icon to add registry entries before it will run

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    Mate when u install the exe,u then need to unpack all the game data and apply the patches reg and cracks.But if you're getting the no-cd error its not unpacked properly or fully.Theres two ways u can unpack the data,with the install.bat or setup bat or through the start menu.Its seems to sometimes have errors or only partially unpack if u use the *.bat,so use the stat menu link.