Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Ace-HD

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleboy View Post
    It is now allowed to have three accounts.
    Then why was he banned?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Only eureka members give a fuck about eureka releases.
    Same applies to iMAGiNE and their sorry excuse for a tracker.
    hear, hear. I've been gradually replacing eureka releases with framestor ones and only have a handful of pieces of eureka shit left

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by ignis View Post
    where's eureka these days? those idiots have changed like 5 trackers in the past year alone...
    right now they are in HDT, they are not as active as they used to be but still make enough good releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Only eureka members give a fuck about eureka releases.
    Why is that Cabalo? can you elaborate further?
    i'm not a eureka member but i find their releases pretty good.
    they also have a low reframe rate with just 4-5 reframes, similar to framestor releases. They stick to dts core though, as far as sound is concerned, while framestor have gone to dtsma and are top notch by themselves in regards to sound.

Quote Originally Posted by ignis View Post
    hear, hear. I've been gradually replacing eureka releases with framestor ones and only have a handful of pieces of eureka shit left
    ignis framestor is practically the old eureka group except for rabomil who decided to stay.
    you could stay with your old eureka releases. not that big a difference.
    Unless you really want the best sound possible (the dtsma that framestor incorporate in their releases) and unless you have a 50inch plasma tv then i doubt you will notice any differences at least not so many to start redownloading all that data to replace your old eureka releases.

Of course as far as new releases are concerned i'm also 100% with framestor, these guys have some really good skills, and their releases are a sight for sore eyes!

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    framestor belongs to bit-hdtv, right ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    framestor belongs to bit-hdtv, right ?
    no cinephilia,
    they used to belong there (bithdtv) but at some point, i think around January of 2010 they decided to move to HDME and are there until present day, they are the internal group of HDME and all of their releases is FL there.
    Today all their new releases get uploaded on HDME, and step by step, their older releases from bithdtv (and chdbits, before bithdtv they were there) are also getting re-uploaded to HDME as well.
    Of course you can still find most of their older releases at bithdtv.

If you like the group and their encoding you can also find some more info plus all the news about all their releases (old and new) on their site here:
    http://framestor-hd.org

take care

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok, thanks for the info even though i'm not especially interested in any HD group.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910