Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace-HD

Hey guys I just joined this new(and by new I mean like it opened yesterday) tracker called Ace-HD. There are already 100+ torrents there and so far it looks like it has the potential to become an amazing HD site. I've tried two torrents so far and the speeds have been outstanding for a new site( I regularly max out my FIOS home connection) Anyways, I thought I would just let you guys know about this up and coming site. What do you guys think of it so far, and thoughts and comments on this site?

Here is the signup link http://www.acehd.net/signup.php

Okay I'm going to paste the Review onto here too :-D.

Hello and welcome to my review of the new HD tracker, Ace-HD. So this is a brand new HD tracker that is connected to AceTorrents.net(staffed by many of the same people). Both Scene and P2P HD releases are encouraged. In addition, the entire site is currently FREE LEECH.

Site Stats

Although it is brand new, I feel it has the potential to become a great HD tracker for a few reasons. It already has 230 torrents in ~72hours*, ~800* users, and many people can attest to the site's consistently great speeds.

Here are a few screens from the site.

Shoutbox and Torrent Page

As you can see it has a very clean design that is free from the clutter you see on most sites.( There are also seven different background colors )BTW PR0N is allowed,HOWEVER, for those users who do not like it there is the option to turn it off during the signup :-D
    Forum

Here is a pic of the forum.

User Classes
    And the user classes.

VIP Bonus
    There is also a very generous GB credit for donating, making it relatively easy for those without the best connections to maintain a great ratio.(Although we prefer high BW users)

Arcade
    There is also an arcade with a lot of fun games! Including black jack where you can play for either fun, 100, 500, 1000, 3000, or even 5000 MB upload credit.

So far I would say the community is great, there is also an IRC channel+ help channel. TBH I have not seen on negative comment about this site so far, everything in the shoutbox and forums has all been positive. So come be a member of this great community !

IRC LINK- Server: irc.p2p-network.net Channel: #ace-hd
    Last edited by maj0r_pawnage; 06-25-2009 at 01:09 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    thx for the heads up.
    i am sure this will prove to be helpful for loads of HD buffs over here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Looks interesting. It might sound strange, but there never are enough HD sites. But being the suspicious type, I'll wait to check it out. Who knows if it's an MPAA sting site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    Looks interesting. It might sound strange, but there never are enough HD sites. But being the suspicious type, I'll wait to check it out. Who knows if it's an MPAA sting site.

Oh no! Don't say that :p. It is staffed by many of the great staff from Ace Torrents which has been up nearly three years

I can post more pictures if you guys would like, just mention which part of the site.
    Last edited by maj0r_pawnage; 06-10-2009 at 03:44 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    why dont you make a review of the tracker? A detailed one?
    that should help loads of guys.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by maj0r_pawnage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

Oh no! Don't say that :p. It is staffed by many of the great staff from Ace Torrents which has been up nearly three years

I can post more pictures if you guys would like, just mention which part of the site.
    Well I'm sure most know I was kidding. I figured it was connected to Ace Torrents by the name.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    why dont you make a review of the tracker? A detailed one?
    that should help loads of guys.
    Yes I was planning to do that tomorrow(I have a final today), thanks for the tip though.

In the mean time here is a pic of the main screen with a different color.
    Last edited by maj0r_pawnage; 06-10-2009 at 04:11 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    It seems to be a scene only site. Is that intended, or are you going to allow P2P HD content (from groups like ESiR, EuReKA, CtrlHD, WiKi etc.) also?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    It seems to be a scene only site. Is that intended, or are you going to allow P2P HD content (from groups like ESiR, EuReKA, CtrlHD, WiKi etc.) also?
    Yes P2P HD content is allowed and encouraged.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Good choice.

I'll check it out. As Stellar said, there (almost) can never be enough HD sites. Best of luck with the site.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast