Thread: Bitme request

Poster BT Rep: +1
    If someone could help me with bitme invite I would very grateful. I can show all proofs: seedbox, highly buffered account and etc. Please help me, because I'm desperate of searching for it.

Edit1:

Desperate because I'm searching for it 6months or more.

Edit2:

I know that there are a lot material for my studies and also I like watching documentaries and there are lots of them.
    So I will try to find the invite and after a week or less if that person who gave me invite will want a new invite back I will bring him back another invite code.

Edit3:

I'm not trading anything just want that invite very much and it's very hard to get it. So I'm thinking how to get it and then give it back like a giveaway or something similar to it.
    Last edited by drakazas; 06-12-2009 at 03:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Please help me, because I'm desperate of searching for it.
    Why so desperate?

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Because I searching for it 6months or more.
    Last edited by drakazas; 06-12-2009 at 03:40 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Whats the reason behind this search?

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I know that there are a lot material for my studies and also I like watching documentaries and there are lots of them.
    So I will try to find the invite and after a week or less if that person who gave me invite will want a new invite back I will bring him back another invite code.
    Last edited by drakazas; 06-12-2009 at 07:59 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by drakazas View Post
    Are you suggesting a trade?

Anyway, why not write all of that in the first post? You're lucky you got asked, most people are probably ignoring your thread after they've read the first post (allthough some people wouldn't agree with me on that).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drakazas View Post
    Are you suggesting a trade?

Anyway, why not write all of that in the first post? You're lucky you got asked, most people are probably ignoring your thread after they've read the first post (allthough some people wouldn't agree with me on that).

No I'm not trading anything just want that invite very much and it's very hard to get it. So I'm thinking how to get it and then give it back like a giveaway or something similar to it
    Last edited by drakazas; 06-12-2009 at 03:45 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First thing you need to do is be more active here. If you spend some time here, helping other members, then people will notice that.
    As you may know, BitMe is somewhat difficult to get into, and since you only have 13 posts in 4 months it's not that easy to just hand out an invite (not that you're not trustworthy).

Good luck with your requests

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    First thing you need to do is be more active here. If you spend some time here, helping other members, then people will notice that.
    As you may know, BitMe is somewhat difficult to get into, and since you only have 13 posts in 4 months it's not that easy to just hand out an invite (not that you're not trustworthy).

Good luck with your requests
    Thanks, I'll try
    Last edited by drakazas; 06-21-2009 at 02:54 PM.